• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Custom Hero Footmen Frenzy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Qab

Qab

Level 5
I'm currently working on my own Footmen Frenzy map with Custom Heroes and such, and I would like to know about bugs and ideas to improve this map. Thnx!:thumbs_up:

Ability Ideas are what I really need right now.

Attachments

• Custom Heroes Footman Frenzy V.1.w3x
    520.5 KB · Views: 218
Level 17
Needed info for creating a thread
Summary of the map gameplay/objectives
Map features

You should really explain your map and make people want to help you.
Posting your map isn't always the best of ideas. Especially when it's not finished.
You want people to become hyped up at what it could become, don't expect them to become excited with an unfinished product.

Qab

Qab

Level 5
Sheesh, I'm getting conflicting advice here, but anyway, I plan for this map to have a near unlimited amount of combos you can make, so it fits your personal playing style. I plan to add a unique ranking system to it with perks too being the best, and for killing the best. It's supposed to be a mix inbetween footmen frenzy and arena. But still involving hero/unit coordination to win. When done it will have a indepth innovative AI that will always try something new and keep the game interesting for those who can't host online or find it. Pretty much I plan for it too become the most innovative footmen frenzy out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.