1. Are you planning to upload your awesome pack to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still haven't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Lead your forces to battle in the 15th Techtree Contest. The call is yours, commander!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The reforging of the races is complete. Come see the 14th Techtree Contest Results.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. It's time to choose your horse in the race - the 32nd Modeling Contest Poll is up!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Footman16's Custom Races

Submitted by Footman16
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
This pack is just a gathering of all my custom race maps. More might be added but the Fel Horde will be my last for a little while.

Each map can be downloaded individually

Blood Elves - Very powerful magics but weak when used in a full out fist fight without tactics.
High Elves - Very powerful magics and good at ambushes whilst it's melee units distract the enemy.
Dwarves - Their sturdy constructs and enhanced defences allow their units to win any war of attrition.
Fel Orcs - Can kill any enemy quickly with little damage to themselves. Weak to magics and versatile forces.
Scarlet Crusade - Can decimate Undead very easily but find it hard to fight against non Undead enemies.

Keywords:

WoW, Blood Elves, High Elves, Dwarves, Fel Horde, Orcs, Fel Orcs, Warcraft 3, Warcraft Races, Custom Races
Reviews
21:05, 10th Apr 2014 PurgeandFire: Approved.
  1. 21:05, 10th Apr 2014
    PurgeandFire: Approved.

2. Heinvers

Heinvers

Arena Moderator

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Template:
    Resources:
    Oh that's a great addition to the packs section. I love your custom races Footman16. Good work:)

3. Chen

Chen

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    Great! I want Tauren or Draenei next.

4. Footman16

Footman16

Resources:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Draenei is on hold until a full list of fitting building models can be found. Me and sellenisko had a long conversation about his models and I'm excited to wait for his finished products I won't give the full details of the conversation in case for his sake but maybe sometime later this year we'll see the Draenei.

Some other ideas I was playing around with was full Orc tech tree or ancient, with which I had a brilliant concept I would want to implement.

5. BandolXD

BandolXD

Resources:
    Resources:
    Nice maps ! :3

6. Zerglol

Zerglol

Resources:
    Resources:
    Wanted troll race so bad..

Last edited: Mar 19, 2014
  7. MasterTrainer

MasterTrainer

Resources:
    Icons:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    I see a battle of the races in the future.

8. Guldan

Guldan

Resources:
    Resources:
    Demon Race? Please!

9. JCarrill0

JCarrill0

Resources:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    yes, while custom race maps are nice, I find often people lack the balance of their new race to the original races, and unless they make 4 custom races, or simply balance one race.. its not enjoyable since while they new race is cool, and the new race is fresh, it's not balanced and can easily overpower the old races.

I like how footman16 Polishes thier race before releasing them. I do have high hopes to see them all in one map one day

10. Footman16

Footman16

Resources:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    It's funny you mention that, one thing that helps me is that, I work on the original concepts of the Blizzard races and mix it up a little.

Right now what I'm doing is remaking the High Elves (again for the fourth? Fifth time?) as the Hero abilities are really poor, it was my first map after all, and after looking at the rest of my maps I want them all to be of equal quality.

Another thing I am working on right now is totally reworking the four races into four unique races with all custom lore and play styles. I have ideas for two of them and one is very far on in development.

11. JCarrill0

JCarrill0

Resources:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    I still play regular melee (for fun) if you need balance tester, let me know.
    I would LOVE to do that for ya

12. BunnyAng

BunnyAng

Resources:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    Is there any possibility on gnome races since there have been many gnomes models lately.

13. Letgoit2

Letgoit2

Resources:
    Resources:
    btw you still doing alternate melee maps or are y making a pause right now ?

14. Footman16

Footman16

Resources:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    I've got a few things I'm working on right now but I'm keeping myself occupied with other things so I don't know if I'll be releasing anything soon.

15. Fro

Fro

Resources:
    Resources:
    can you do a pandaren races?
    please

16. Footman16

Footman16

Resources:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    I'm not that big a fan of Pandaren, that and there aren't that many good models or ideas for them. Sorry.

17. stein123

stein123

Resources:
    Icons:
    Resources:
    Do you're still developing more of these maps?

18. Footman16

Footman16

Resources:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    I'm currently working on a Scarlet Crusade map, but my campaign takes precedence so I've still got a hero to finish for it before it's released and some more upgrades.

19. stein123

stein123

Resources:
    Icons:
    Resources:
    Nice, great maps btw! :')