• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Footman

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Templars are Holy Crusaders bent on doing God's will, whatever the cost. They are best known for their superior fighting skills, they can easilly kill two Greek Spartans due to their vigorous training. One of their best known accomplishments was when a group of 12 Templars took over the city of Greece. This town was guarded by over 5,000 Greek Soldiers and Archers, but the Templars overcame these overwhelming odds and defeated them with only 10 casualties.

Keywords:
Uber, Holy, Medieval, Swordsman, Footman, Warrior, Conquerer
Contents

Footman (Model)

Reviews
07:07, 29th Apr 2008 General Frank: Sorry, but this is a rather simple model edit (too few mesh edits done) and the skin is a poorly recoloured/filtered one.

M

07:07, 29th Apr 2008
General Frank:

Sorry, but this is a rather simple model edit (too few mesh edits done) and the skin is a poorly recoloured/filtered one.

Level 6
Just a sugestion:
Make this a skin not a model because that's all i see...a skin not really a model.
If you want to make it a model in my eyes then i suggest:
Makeing 'the blue stuff' look like its moveing through it ,how? I don't know...but you need to make it look like this: ========
Well look at Callahan's Draconic Hero model (i forget which one it is) the sword glows. Use that as an example
And the keyword is 'Uber'? I suggest you add: Holy, Medieval, Swordsman, Footman, Warrior, Conquerer.

Last edited:
Level 6
There are a few slight edits to the model, such as the sword is larger and the shield is facing forward and not on a slight angle like the footman model, and the Spike on the Shield was removed along with the hair coming out of the helmet. Also the Defend Animations were removed and a new Spell animation was added. About the key words, I will add those. I will try to make the blue stuff look like its pulsing, like veins or something. I will attempt to add some hero, or not hero, glow to certain parts of the model, such as around the shield and sword, and along where the blue stuff is. Only problems are, I don't know how to add glow or make animations, or I would have already done them.