• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece!🔗 Click here to enter!

Footman

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Keywords:
wtf
Contents

Footman (Model)

Footman (Model)

Reviews
General Frank: (Ignored) [09-30-07] Model edits are too simple.

M

General Frank:

(Ignored) [09-30-07]

Model edits are too simple.

Level 3
This model is the worst I have ever seen.
You have only changed the textures and it looks horrible in game and has lots of bugs (transparent pieces in the skin)
And the screenshot must be a bad joke :evil:
0.1/5 because you was brave enough to upload this crap.

Level 3
You people are so fucking harsh. Give this guy a break, this is a Hell of a lot more than I could do.

Give the guy a fucking break, it's probably his first model.

Level 31
Dude, this model may be crap, but atleast he actually tried, better than some of use around here. Lay off, he just needs a little training. My first models, which I never put up, are just as buggy and crapalicious as his. Of couse I'm just blowing steam out my ass because of pent up anger from the crap my first uploaded model got. Anyways Dude_Jebawe if you ever need help, just ask me even if I'm not the best. Atleast I'll ofer that.

Level 25
Give me a screenshot. I shall then test to see whether or not it is bugged. If it is bugged, its outta here

If other models are bugged, please inform me of them. What, do you think just two people can check everything in the model section?

Level 3
Well, I don't care for Modeling unless someone else is doing, pA!n. I have no fucking idea how to change textures, and I don't care.

Level 5
Pain, lol, All tho i havent downloaded this model, it cant be worse than the Sh*t u've uploaded man!, i just checked your model list, and guess what?!, ITS ONLY FUCKING WOW IMPORTS, lol, i respect any learner or noob in true modeling/skinning far more than i respect wow importers, i cant do any of thoose things myself, but really... stuff critizising other people when they're atleast as good as yourself =)

Level 3
I havent downloaded the model but i think that one who at least tries to create something is better than one who simply extracts. . .Extracting isnt that amazing. It's not your model. It's blizzard's. Even though this guy got the idea from diablo, it's still effort put in, To at least try and do something rather than extract, do nothing and post. It's ok for a first try. At least you know where you're standing from the comments posted here

Level 3
Converting a WoW model to Wc3 needs ca. 30 minutes because WoW models are .m2 and Wc3 model .mdx (because you don't know even that you must be a very big noob Frozenfire3D). I don't only extract, I also convert and optimize/modify the model/textures.
Dude_Jebawe only changed the textures to an existing one in the game. Even my grandmother could do this in 5 minutes.
So Frozenfire3D think before you write such crap.

Level 3
Now here's something strange. You just assumed i don't know that wow models and warcraft3 models are differnet. I wonder how you could make assumptions like that. And in case you havent read. Some people are already commenting about the lack of creativity, cos everyone's converting and converting. Not many new models that are original. And i don't think it would be safe to call everyone who lacks knowledge in certain fields a noob. There are thousands of things i could say that you lack if i knew you better. I think you have some morality problems. Even if it was the worse shit you've ever seen, you shouldnt critisize, without giving him tips to fix the problem. The true modellers not only critisize, they give tips. I myself am not good at modelling. But i think it would be better if you, who deems yourself as a good modeller, try to help him, instead of trying to deter him of his succeeding as a modeller

Level 3
well maybe you're right werewulf. . .I thought he changed some anims or something like that to make it look as if the footman was walking around with a sword hanging behind him. Sorry for any misconceptions or any sudden bursts of violence