• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Foliage Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
he Foliage for my map just disappeared and it won't come back... I have tried resetting the tileset, replacing the areas where I want foliage, and reloading my map, but for some reason, the foliage just won't come back. Can anyone help me get my foliage back?

Level 22
If it isn't too many foliage objects why not place them again? See the Overview Manager, there see 'Placed Objects' and check if in Doodads folder you have any foliage. If not it may have not been saved, you may have nto saved the map. you have to place them and save your map.

You may have placed the foliage on illegal locations thus you may have never placed them. I placed foliage and it works after reopen.

Level 4
I solved this problem a LONG time ago. I reset my graphics to defaults and that somehow fixed the problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.