• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Editor Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
I've got a couple questions about foliage. First, how do I... see it? I can't seem to see the foliage in the editor (in game, it's fine). It seems like I was able to at one point. I've searched the "view" menu extensively, trying seemingly everything, and I have all my preferences on the maximum. Any ideas?

Second, how do you get rid of foliage? I can't say for certain, since it was so long ago that I was able to see it, but it seems like simply going to the doodad layer wouldn't let you remove it, nor would setting the zone as 'no foliage' on the terrain layer.

Level 5
Search in file--> preferences. Should have editor quality in there

After an exhaustive search, I have not found anything called "Editor Quality". Which tab is it under? I presumed Video, like all the other qualities, but I searched them all to be sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.