Don't double post, use edit button instead. Also just remove the FPS camera, for some maps FPS just wrecks it alot.
The camera is very bad for this type of game, the story is too cliché, the systems are a bit outdated, the terrain is very plain and boring, the language isn't very polished.
I'll set it to needs fix, but it need lots of fixes.
Well, I think it's pretty clear that a plain/boring terrain decreases the overall quality of the map, no?
You didn't break a rule with such a terrain, you are just decreasing the quality of your map.
"Survive endless waves", you cannot survive something that never ends
Fog Horror v0.7 is a Survival map made by mckill2009.
I see Ap0 allready reviewed your map and gave you all the pointers you need. I just played this and I find it very bad, since Ap0 allready wrote almost everything, I will be short:
o Very bad terrain, plain, you should seek help, since you need good terrain for a map of this type.
o Missing (green) icons. The DISBTNs are missing.
o Uninteresting story.
o Uninteresting shooting system.
I dunno, if you worked on your terrain a lot, added more options to the game, improved the story a bit, perhaps this could have a chance for a 2/5.
You can ask help from other people for the map's terrain
The minimap image is good but the game terrain and other stuffs!
"Don't judge the book by it's cover"
It is a good game but a bit boring (always must type the same button "Attack" to attack a zombie... you should use the mouse to shoot them by example and should move with arrow key... There are minor and "big" bug... After Each cinematic, I must type offcam...... And When I was lvl 10, I can go out the town, that's OK. But when I was lvl 14, I have destroyed a undead building, and I saw 3 differents cinematics, I didn't understand anything and the game ends
Fog Horror v2.3 Review
IntroductionAs requested at your thread on Idea Factory on reviewing your map. I played a little of your map and I must say dont try mixing medieval aspects in your Futuristic like map.
Unexpected tab 1[tab][tabheader]Good Points:[/tabheader]
- Terrain looks good though I do think you can still add some more doodads into it and it will look much much better. Also I do think this is a Futuristic map so try making the map belnd with that type of map. Make it more advance, change those building to something more of that type and realistic enough.
- The hotkeys for each of the hero's skills are too far away at each other. Try fixing the hotkeys and make them near for convenience's sake.
- Items in-game are preset and is warcraft-ish. Try enlarging your imagination and add some items that fits this Futuristic map of your such as make healing items, First Aid and such. Unit models are too warcraft-ish too. Try making them more Futiristic also that will go with the hero you have that is futuristic also.
- Terrain Improvements. Try making it go with the type and make it more realistic.
- Change the unit models into something more Futuristic enough.
- Items are all preset. try making something more fitting for a Futuristic map like this such as make healing items, First Aid and such...
CommentOverall, this looks good, has a good terrain but presets items and Zombies doesnt blend well in-game. All is in a warcraft-ish quality. Try making it more futuristic.
Rewards: +4 REP