• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

FlyingMachine

A Fighter for my future goblin army, more will come, (i hope) give credits if used

Keywords:
goblin, jet, fighter, plane, gyrocopter, future, aircraft
Contents

FlyingMachine (Model)

Reviews
13:32, 7th Jun 2008 Pyritie: Looks decent. Works ingame. The attack-2 animation looks a little strange though.

M

13:32, 7th Jun 2008
Pyritie: Looks decent. Works ingame. The attack-2 animation looks a little strange though.

Level 10
Looks like a faster version of the regular flying machine but it also looks alot like a Fancy pencil :grin:

Level 2
GJ,
I use this model as a upgraded version of the original flying machine. especially because I try to make all my units closer to true scale. Making my epic an larger maps huge. My fellow LAN comrads an I love to have room to play. An models like yours make the scale more realistic. Ignore the pencil coments. I likes it just as it is.

Level 6
There seems to be some graphical errors with this model. When it does its attack animation, the screen will light up. Also I have reason to believe that this model may cause some players to experience their entire screen turning black. If your going to use this model, be aware of these problems.

Level 19
There seems to be some graphical errors with this model. When it does its attack animation, the screen will light up. Also I have reason to believe that this model may cause some players to experience their entire screen turning black. If your going to use this model, be aware of these problems.

The First error is caused by the marine and flying machine units aswell, some times at least. Never experienced the second one.