• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Flying Terrain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
I don't think you quiet understand what it is, the outland abyss tile is alpha'd and its transparent so you can hide the terrain :)

Level 6
Nice Idea, good for epic battles in the sky or some eerie dream landscape - thx a lot.
I downloaded the .blp and imported them and also changed the sky settings, but still no sky at all. So how you made the sky come through?

Level 14
Nice Idea, good for epic battles in the sky or some eerie dream landscape - thx a lot.
I downloaded the .blp and imported them and also changed the sky settings, but still no sky at all. So how you made the sky come through?

for the sky to show up ingame, you have to apply it with a trigger (in the environment section of events, i think)

Level 6
I´m still try to make it work, I also activated the ingame sky, imported the model and set up the sky in the WE - but the only sky I´ll get to see is around the edges. But thanks for your help so far...

Status
Not open for further replies.