• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Threads on How to Make a Flying City

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Hello! I don't have much time to browse the Hive as I'm on a strict clock (school's about to end where I am) and I'd like to start on making this flying city for a campaign I'm working on.

Maybe you guys can point out where I could find models or threads that may aid me in creating something like this, as it's a bold idea but I'm not exactly a grandeur terrainer. I believe I've seen a few models that were flying platforms, but as far as my memory recalls they were grass platforms which aren't exactly fitting for a flying city mainly composed of iron buildings.

In short, I just need threads or models you may find in the Hive or somewhere else that can help me make a flying city as my time is sparse. To clarify, this city I have envisioned is Dwarven and has a steampunk vibe to it.

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.