• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need a city terrain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Hi, I'm looking for someone to terrain me a city for my latest project, an altered AoS.

Map size is 160x160 with a playable area of 130x130.

Things to keep in mind:
- In the middle of the map should be the "town square".
- 4 paths should lead from the city, to the outside of the city (map boundaries).
- The map should be divided into 2 halves, with each half diagonally opposite each other.
- The city should take the whole map, except for the teams' start location, represented by black dots.

Below is a rough diagram to help you out figure what I mean.

terrain-1.jpg

The black dots represent each team's start location. A nice place with a castle would be nice. :)
The black square is the town square, kinda like a park or something.

If you need more info, just ask. Credits will be given, and I'll make your own unique item named after you if you want. Your name will also go into the statue of heroes which will be in the center of the town square if you want.

Be creative! :) Burning buildings, crops??? Be creative :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.