• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Floating text won't fade or dissapear

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hi guys
another problem with my boss, Shannox.

Events
Time - Every 22.00 seconds of game time
Conditions
(Owner of Shannox 0000 <gen>) Equal to Player 6 (Orange)
Actions
Unit - Oreder Shannox 0000 <gen> to Orc Chieftain - Shockwave (center of region 001 <gen>)
Floating Text - Create floating text that reads Go for the throat! above Shannox 000 <gen> (i wont bother putting in the Z offset etc. basically, it's red text)
Floating Text - Change the fading age of (last created floating text) to 4.00 seconds
Floating Text - Change the lifespan of (last created Floating text) to 5.00 seconds

disregard the action involving Shockwave
the Floating text spawns, but doesn't fade or dissapear. is there another action i have to add to fix this?
Thank you :thumbs_up:

Status
Not open for further replies.