• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Floating Fantasy City

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Ok, i guess this is not as good as the last one. But I wanted to try something new so i came up with is Terraining piece. Enjoy :wink:

/MadseN

Attachments

• Floating City Final3.jpg
    Floating City Final3.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 6,980
Level 34
Jesus, will you ever cease to amaze me. I like it more than the last one. This has to be one of my favorite terrains ever.
+ rep (At a later date, I need to give out more rep, quit making astounding terrain!!)

teach me your ways!

at

at

Level 4
Well, I do certainly enjoy that.
Keep the good work and the creativity up!
I would rep you if I could :)
/at

Level 1
okay well it is very nice, but all you have to do is surround an island by water and make the water transparent or white in this case, btw if im wrong which i think i am plz correct me :)

Level 25
Looks amazing. Reminds me of the Jetzens for some reason lol

However this one was not flawless.
The temples on the floating island are not placed as perfect as they could have been: meaning that it is very easy to notice the arches misplaced in spots here and there. Same with the ones in the background (Which, I'm guessing, are CnP'd from the original main temples in the front of the screenshot)
However this is a very awesome terrain screenshot! Good work and very creative! +rep!
~Craka_J

Level 9
ye i know, the city was pritty hastly done. The Isle and everything around took about 3 hours the city were done in 25 min.

Tho i'm working on a new Terrain piece already but this one will take a week or so, mabye more. Won't reveal the theme yet tho :wink: hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.