• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Flesh Giant

This bundle is marked as director's cut. It exceeds all expectations and excels in every regard.
A remake of leopards flesh giant skin:

http://www.wc3sear.ch/?p=Skins&ID=4247

Much more details added.
Didn't come out how I wanted it to be(bad wrap on some spots,couldn't keep the flow together,ect)
but It has an Icon and is great for an abomination leader or anything along the lines of that.
I changed the hair to an exposed brain(didn't work).
Beard was changed to an exposed stomach(worked good enough).
Dont zoom in on its backside,I warn you.
I Also gave it a cool ribcage

Thanks everyone in my W.I.P. thread for giving me critisism and comments.
Hope you'll use it,same old things I allways say,bla bla,cahnge skin size if you want, credit to me.

-halo aka staby.
Contents

MountainGiant.blp (Texture)

Reviews
THE_END: WO This is just plain scary as hell
make the beard be intestines hanging down from his neck! or random meat.

ahhh yea hes awsom. should have some stiching in him mabe i dont know make him look more ghetto more slatgher house ish.

shit ton of stitches might make him look messy but a few great big stitching lines might add some goreyness.

unless this guys supposed to be from 1 peice.

7.5/10

Level 1
really nice! 4/5,, but why not repect his spells , i mean his spells have stones effects,, so we shall not change his body ,, just make it more real or something like that. anyway ,, good job!