• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Flame Burst v1.00

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
A very easy skill for your archmages.
Contents

Noch eine WARCRAFT-III-Karte (Map)

Reviews
04:34, 1st Mar 2015 Maker: Your spell has memory leaks and it does not work for multiple units at the same time. I suggest you ask for help in Triggers & Scripts or World Editor Help Zone.

M

04:34, 1st Mar 2015
Maker: Your spell has memory leaks and it does not work for multiple units at the same time.
I suggest you ask for help in Triggers & Scripts or World Editor Help Zone.

I had a look at your triggers quickly. here are a few pointers:

1. Your spells are not MUI or MPI, this is against the submission rules
2. The ability is coded very inefficiently, it could be done with only 2 triggers instead of 9
3. You hae many location leaks in your triggers, this is also against the submission rules
4. There is no configuration to speak of in your submission
5. The (Triggering Unit) responce is faster than (Dying Unit)

I recommend reading a selection of tutorials - ones which deal with memory leaks and efficient coding in speicifc