• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

First Custom Map You've Played?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
The First custom map i played was Angel Arena in roc, and thats when i fell in love with wc3! :cool:

Last edited:
Level 7
... And I thought Divine Rapier is cool, and I ask my friends

"Hey, how you get lumbers? Kill creeps and heroes?"

I saw they crawling on the floor, laughing.

Level 5
Super old school XTD haha I never even see it around anymore. Great game it was one of the first TDs, so basic yet at the time it was still fun to play.
Sheep Tag ROTS is relatively new especially compared to XTD :xxd:

Level 10
A really hastily done map called "The Best Game Ever!" that was full of badly done sexual references, racism, and homophobia. Also, it had no goals, when you died you got teleported to an unreachable place in the map, and the terrain was shit. Then I *tried* to enter a DotA to see what all of the fuss was about... Instant kick/ban.

Not really a great way to be introduced to BNet. <.<

Level 3
I think it was one of those oooold Hero Arenas, like with the standard heroes. That or the original Aeon of Strife.

Status
Not open for further replies.