• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

First anime

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
Pokemon and Digimon were the first animes that I saw but I guess when I started watching Berserk and Gungrave on MTV the door to anime opened up for me.

After that I watched FMA and I hopped on to the Naruto and One Piece train, it was good times back then when I came home from school and watched anime while eating noodles.

Ardenian

A

Ardenian

Hm, I think the first anime I watched completely was the old Sailor Moon series. My girlfriend loved it and I watched it with her and somehow I liked it. Then I became an anime fan.

I also watched Pokémon or Yu-gi-oh that time, as well as One Piece and Naruto, but not regulary, so yes, I would say Sailor Moon was the anime that pushed me completely in the anime world.

What about you, guys ?

Status
Not open for further replies.