• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Gif Animations Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
I have Windows Vista and the pictures are opened with the basic picture wiever for Vista but it dont play Gifs... First i created a animation in 3D the pictures animated i opened in gimp and from PNG>GIF animation with 15Frame Per sec then 100frame per sec but it dont work it dont play the animation and the other animation too not so i downloaded a GIF animation from net and it is too not animated first i was thinking its a gif problem but now i think its Vista problem.

Level 24
Yeah, one of many reasons that people hate Vista. Open the GIFs with an internet browser, the picture previewer just doesn't run animated GIFs, though apparently it runs videos fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.