• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Firelord 2 man

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Me and my friend Tobi wondered if it was possible to kill the Firelord with just two people. So we went ahead and tried it. After about ten attempts we finally managed to get down a good tactic.
I thought I'd share it since I didn't see anyone else posting about this feat. :)

We used a level 45 Bishop and a level 39 Sorcerer

Level 4
Kniff and me too. ( JOKEEE, WE DEAD :D:D )
b8be826c.jpg

Last edited:
Level 2
Very nice!

Mosk, did you manage to beat him within two summon waves or did he manage to summon them more times than that?

Level 2
He only managed to summon twice, but it was really close to the third summon.

Level 5
I just tried to D3 alone and it worked out with my bishop.

Gaspode part: Lured/kited the zombies around the house and used bol whenever enough zombies were there.

Succubus part: I used a skeleton to block her from me. With fire protection I easily survived fire bombs. Needed to watch out for mark of chaos though.

Andrazzar: This was most easy and fastest boss. I just again used a zombie summon to block him from me. He didnt moved or casted anything. This was maybe because he wanted to use shield slam but couldnt come near me.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Level 5
Use the house placed in bottem left to kite them around it. If you shield and mend gaspode from time to time he will be fine. Usually he will only be attcked by one zombie. the one he attacks.

Level 3
Use the house placed in bottem left to kite them around it. If you shield and mend gaspode from time to time he will be fine. Usually he will only be attcked by one zombie. the one he attacks.

All right, thanks. What are you doing to aggro the waves, just judgment one and then kite?
Any possibility of a replay or something? xD

Level 5
Im pretty sure they stand as close as possible to incoming waves, so they get the aggro as the first ones.

I've seen them and I belive the stuff they say is possible to do.

Have fun.

Level 5
You only need to be the closest target when a weave approaches. As soon as they going to atatck you, Shield yourself, this will give u alot of aggro of all creeps. Thats why you should also shield the tank before a weave approaches if you play it the normal way, because Shieling the focused unit give you MASSSSSS threat.

Level 3
You only need to be the closest target when a weave approaches. As soon as they going to atatck you, Shield yourself, this will give u alot of aggro of all creeps. Thats why you should also shield the tank before a weave approaches if you play it the normal way, because Shieling the focused unit give you MASSSSSS threat.

Is it just me, or do more waves keep coming as I'm kiting a wave around? I managed to do it once, but every time I try, waves just keep incoming. D:

Level 2
Is it just me, or do more waves keep coming as I'm kiting a wave around? I managed to do it once, but every time I try, waves just keep incoming. D:

New waves appear after a certain amount of time so there may be several waves at once if you are slow at killing them. However, I'm guessing the whole point when soloing is to gather as many waves as possible and BoL them and do the same thing to the remaining waves.

Level 2
This is all very well, except that solo was only possible after you obtained all your items via team work in the first place ( and levels too), so this is soloing after you've been boosted to the max.

Status
Not open for further replies.