• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Necromancer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
So, finally i have my Necromancer lvl 44....... and it sucks.
Im playing with a friend, and together we could slay any of the current Worldbosses. We did it with Monk, Hunter and with Druid, Crusader. We even did most of the bosses with assasin, Bishop. But with Necro in it, we cant even slay Mountain Giant. Maybe im just a bad Necro, but Skeletons seem kinda uselsss, as they do no damage and die rather fast. :vw_wtf:

Maybe you could think about making Necro a bit better? I would love to see a heal spell for example, or maybe stronger Skeletons.

What do you think about that? :ogre_hurrhurr:

Level 5
I've said this before, necro needs something more identifying and unique cuz right now at his best he is quickly spamming same spell he was doing 49 levels ago and most of what he does is overlapping with sorcerer. I believe these two are worlds different.

Level 2
Necro can solo HG? Well, I will try this out today.

My Problem is, that WaterGlobes seems to be the best ability Necro has, Skeletons dont have much worth. Shooting WaterGlobes is not that Necro'sh, which is rly rly sad, because it could be the coolest hero in the Game by far. I know there is a ShadowSpell, which I couldnt get so far :)

Level 5
I think Necro should have a channelling dps spell like 'Drain Life' instead of water globes... doing xint every x seconds for 5 seconds?

I think this class should be based on DoT damage, the longer the fight, the stronger they are.

Status
Not open for further replies.