• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Firefox bold text

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
Kay, so suddenly absolutely every text in every website opened with firefox is bolded. I tried tweaking with the font options only to find out they're default and even if I try to change something, nothing happens. Like if I click 72 as font size it still remains default and nothing happens. This happens only with firefox. I tried reinstalling it but there was no change whatsoever. It's still bolded and fugly. Here's some screenshots, so you can get the idea. Any ideas? T..T

EDIT: I was wrong, my whole PC has bolded text

Attachments

• bold.JPG
    bold.JPG
    235.4 KB · Views: 140
  • bold2.JPG
    bold2.JPG
    176.6 KB · Views: 113
Level 17
Right click on your desktop.
Go to personalization.
Look at the left of the window and find "Adjust Font Size"
See if the larger scale button is checked.

Oh wait, you said bolded. Sorry misread.

Level 16
Is your pc back to normal now?

I have a similar problem, but I do not know whether it is exactly the same. It happened twice to me. After I finish running virus checks, my whole pc's text become bold (for reasons I don't know, and not just on firefox). But the next day when I switched my pc on again everything went back to normal.

Any computer pros here who can explain this funny thing?

Level 16
Some way off topic here but I don't want to open another thread.

All of a sudden about 10 minutes ago, my web browser displays the THW page with miniscule font size. To be exact, it is the same size as notepad's font size 6. My other pages are unaffected, eg: Google, Yahoo etc. I've restarted browser, cleared memory cache, but no vail. This all happened after typing a message on THW. Any advise? Thanks in advance.

@Edit: Ralle solved it for me, thanks Ralle! Its really simple, and I deserve the biggest whack for asking such a question.

Ralle said:
The thing is. Control and + and Control and - zooms in and out. So does Ctrl + Scrolling.
But Ctrl + 0 resets that.

Your welcome,
Ralle

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.