• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Final Frenzy in Progress

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Hey guys, I'm working on a project called Final Frenzy. This is basically a combination of Footmen Frenzy and DOTA. There will be 4 teams, one for each race. What players have to do is destroy the enemy bases while keeping their own intact. Buildings can be upgraded to deal more damage and produce stronger units. Among the buildings will be a shop, where items can be purchased to strengthen heroes, and combined to make even stronger items. Heroes have a maximum level of 50, and have 5 spells: 4 basic spells with a maximum level of 11 and an ultimate spell with a maximum level of 6. The sample map is provided below

What I have:

2 rivers to divide the bases together
12 circles of power to warp units to each base
12 starting locations: 8 for players and 4 for computers
8 headquarters for hero purchase
A handful of triggers

What I need (knowingly that is):

A better designed map than this
Buildings and towers for the computers (players only need their headquarters)
A market for items
Some items
Some recipes
48 heroes: 12 for each race
5 spells for each hero: 4 basic and 1 ultimate
11 levels for each basic spell and 6 levels for each ultimate spell
More triggers than what I have so far

Sounds big doesn't it? Any investments WILL be appreciated. I will invest some heroes and triggers myself, but I will attach files for each hero and trigger here first so recommendations can be made.

Attachments

• Final Frenzy.w3x
    130.6 KB · Views: 92
Last edited:
Level 1
Hmm ... u have made a bug in ur tele ... u simply tele the unit into another tele which will tele it to a new 1 which cause loops ... so basically units will get trapped when using tele ... i could have helped with triggers ... but sry ... im in a project allready.

Status
Not open for further replies.