• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

FINAL FANTASY VII- Demo

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This is Final Fantasy VII, this is just a taste of what is soon to come.

Remember this is a DEMO and there are many errors SO PLEASE NOTE that i am already aware of many of these.

I am looking jus to see wether my work will be appreciated or not.

NOTE: YES, i have used models that other people have created such as kitebatake's Cloud Strife.

I AM AWARE that i have not given credit to such work on my map, this will not be so in my future posts.

IF you notice i have used someone elses work (or your work) please PM me and make the statement. However Credit to hive members and uploaded materials, Thankyou!!

DEAR MODERATOR:
I am aware you will remove this map, its ok i dont mind.
(just hope FFVII_Valentine sees it first)

Keywords:
Final, Fantasy, VII, 7, RPG, Square, cloud.
Contents

FINAL FANTASY VII- Demo (Campaign)

Reviews
03:25, 11th Oct 2009 ap0calypse: Rejected I'm sorry, I will personally tell him that you made a map based off his template, I'm sure he'll love it ^^ I love his template and all work he has put into it, but I just cannot approve unfinished maps...

M

03:25, 11th Oct 2009
ap0calypse: Rejected

DEAR MODERATOR:
I am aware you will remove this map, its ok i dont mind.
(just hope FFVII_Valentine sees it first)
I'm sorry, I will personally tell him that you made a map based off his template, I'm sure he'll love it ^^
I love his template and all work he has put into it, but I just cannot approve unfinished maps.

Good luck with the project! I really hope you will finish this, I love FF (especially FFVII)