• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Final Fantasy VII V1.5(P)

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
One word... Masterpiece. The epic RPG game remade for Warcraft III! Starring all of your favorite characters such as Cloud, Barret, Tifa and more.

Whats new in 1.5? Alot of terrain changes, Removed 1 model, Added 1 model, Unit changes, Boss Loot reward triggers added, World map random battles fixed, New items added, More cinematics added, More World Map random battles added. And much more.

Keywords:
Final, Fantasy, 7, VII
Contents

Final Fantasy VII V1.5(P) (Map)

Reviews
multiple upload
Level 3
Well, here's version 1.5. Enjoy. I worked hard on it...

EDIT1:
Oh and not to be annoying or anything, but. This is the 2nd time I've uploaded this exact map. Yesterday I uploaded it, today, it just seemed to dissapear into the void. It didn't get deleted or anything. Admins, you watch your ass now you here? Some people actually want this version.

EDIT2:
Oh what do we have here? -1 reputation, just great. Now who the hell could of done that.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Angry
Reactions: Rui
Level 2
Hello I just Seen this map on here and i thought i'd download it if it's an really good game i'd find out fast because it's hard for games to impress me and if they do impress me then that means they are good so after i try it out i'll post a nuther reply to sey what i think about the map.

Level 6
Played this a bit and got stuck right after the first boss. Couldn't figure out how to get past the gate past the shops. What I saw looked pretty good. The models look nice. One suggestion is when you go into a shop the camera should automatically follow. Another problem is you can hold more then one weapon and armor at once. I'm not gonna rate this until I can actually get past the second section.

edit: agreed FFVII is my favorite. That and the PSP's Crisis core (prequel) and Advent Children (sequel). Why else would so much emphasis be put on the FFVII series.

Level 4
Can't wait to see what you've changed in this version. This map has extreme potential, so I hope you keep working on it.

You said you suck at triggering... I don't know if you're interested, but my friend Chadpata7 might be able to help you out, if you'd like. He has a few maps on here, and his main project isn't too shabby. So, if you'd like me to hook you up, just let me know.

I really liked the improvements in the earlier zones. Midgar is very well done in this update, and the changes to the Limit Breaks are better. I have had fun playing it, but I noticed that in the quests it says that player Red can skip the cinematics... I have yet to discover how. I've tried pressing escape, space, clicking, etc., but nothing works. The cinematics are the weak point of this map. If you could either fix being able to skip them, or do some work on them so they're more entertaining, this map would be awesome.

I have a feeling that this map is going to be epic by the next update. I'm very much looking foward to it.

Last edited: