• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Final Fantasy Summon turned into wc3 hero - ODIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
//black knight model done by unknown...

//==perhaps make him odin or something...
//==
//==
//==dark training(boost to atk spd,ms, decrease in magical resistance)A0A4
//==critical strike(ff8)A0A2
//==warp(teleport to ally(ff8) )A0A3

so i have warp which is like basically summoning odin...i have critical strike which is going to be kindof like zantetsuken...killing with one blow...think of dota's coup de grace. then dark training is just sortof a cool passive that i thought would fit in with his fighting style perhaps...

now what about a fourth skill? btw for now critical strike is his ultimate, although i suppose that's subject to change, lots of things in my map are subject to change.

anyone got some ideas for a final skill for him?

i'd kindof like it to be a triggered skill, but have no idea what it should be...i feel like i didn't play enough different final fantasy games and there is some cool move i should be adding...

the only thing that comes to mind is some kindof spear throw ability...like from ff7...
you throw it high into the sky and it comes down on the target or targeted area. i suppose some sort of jump ability for a dummy unit spear might work here. but i don't know if any of those jump abilities would work...plus using it with a spear instead of your actual hero has to add some trickiness...besides that you want the spear to go really high up, probably out of sight and then come crashing back down whereas a lot of jump abilities i've seen made the hero just jumps a little bit high and mostly just jumps far.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.