• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

final fantasy 8 discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 21
i want to discuss things in final fantasy 8 like the gardens. i wonder if people have any theories about what the levers on the bridge of balamb garden do. i also wonder how many people you believe survived the missile attack on trabia garden. what therories do you have on how trabia garden would look when mobile. another thing that puzzles me is why cid didnt know about the mobility despite being the founder of balamb garden. as i said this is just a harmless discussion so please keep it clean. i used a save-game editor to edit the saved games and cheat. what i fund out then is that there seems to be 2 versions of galbadia garden. 1 that appears during the first cd and 1 that appears during the second cd. i took some screen shots.

Attachments

• balamb garden and balamb garden.jpg
    balamb garden and balamb garden.jpg
    156.2 KB · Views: 348
  • squall on top of galbadia garden.jpg
    squall on top of galbadia garden.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 216
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.