• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Model Request: Final Fantasy 7 Chest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Or you could just literally put two orange colored squares on top of each other and make a simple rotating animation for the top cube, it's not that hard. Or at least it doesn't sound that hard. I don't know how to model, I just messed around with 3 modeling tools (3dsmax,milkshape,XSI6) and I didn't seem to get used to any of them. Any day now...

Level 10
that could be some time never realy got the hang of animation . . . xD
nahh i'll get it done sonner rather than later . . . hopefully . . . . . xD

==============================================================
----------------------------------PS-------------------------------------------
==============================================================
For modeling if you ever do want to get the hang of it the easyist program i found for learning the basics is true space 3 its not the newest one but its construction methods for me are the simplest to get the hang of and give you a good knoledge of modeling to take to better programmes personaly i still use it for wc3 because there is no need to change, then theres skinning thats best done in 3ds . . . if you want any tips on how to become a modeler i'm willing to help you on your way.

Status
Not open for further replies.