• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Few adds/Reforged

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hello everyone!

Few things I would like to see being added to wc3:reforged.

1. Make customized keys available to change ingame(settings) instead of doc/ext program. For example move "M" to "Q" ingame. Maybe even make so you can change the use of item to "tab + f1" for heroes for example.

2. Look at the possibility of giving heroes 8 slots for items instead of 6. Maybe one of those extra two slots should be a cooldown slot for use of townportal, unlimited (but also keep so you can buy a scroll for instant use).

3. A little bit more colorized (brighter/stronger) ingame.

4. I would also like to see a couple of new units for each race, new heroes and new creeps!

5. Try to increase units/group from 12 to 16. I would not like to see that you can take all units to one control group (if you are thinking about that). It would kill the micromanagement and only increase the A move attack.

6. Add Co-op commander from sc2 to wc3.

Thx<3 :)

Last edited:
Level 11
Yes, people make suggestions there for the future of Warcraft, about JASS and World Editor but also about general stuff. It's not only for Reforged, it's for the future of Warcraft III in general, including Reforged, I guess. :)

Level 2
Yes, people make suggestions there for the future of Warcraft, about JASS and World Editor but also about general stuff. It's not only for Reforged, it's for the future of Warcraft III in general, including Reforged, I guess. :)
Ok i’ll Post over there :)

Status
Not open for further replies.