• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Female DH Soundset Map

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
In this map, due to complains on the Warcraft III Reforged forums regarding the Female Demon Hunter character, I created my own Demon Hunter skin setup with a new model (Illidan with Naisha's head ripped onto it) and new audio files (generated with Google's WaveNet system free testing trial thing).

The audio files were also doctored in Audacity after they were generated.

This map is being uploaded here as a template because this character includes a Reforged Beta model file which cannot be uploaded to the Hive (when last a checked a few weeks ago) as well as Reforged-only .flac custom audio files.

So, for the record, if you are not playing the Reforged Beta this map might not work for you. Also, in the past, the Reforged Beta model format changed, so it is also possible that sometime in the future this map's custom model may no longer work.

The following video was created covering this map's contents, as a way to give access to the video for the people on the Reforged Beta forums who were complaining about the female Demon Hunter.

I leave the decision regarding whether I created this content seriously or as a parody as an exercise for the viewer.
Contents

Female DH Soundset Map (Map)

Reviews
Daffa
Might be useful for some, so... Substandard until this can be moved to sound forum.

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 69
Hmmmm. Interesting point. Would posting this on that forum still be allowed to include the new model for fun, too? Right now I'm on my way to work but I'll have to investigate this, maybe after work.
Well, the issue is that there, your post will be like a normal thread, not like a resource one. Well, if you by any means want to have the model attached there too, no one's going to stop you.
You could make a model post and a post in that forum for the sound files or attach the sound files in the model post.

What I'm saying is, right now, Templates are mostly for terrain and or map creation triggers.

You could open up a thread in Site Discussion about this if you have other thoughts.