• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Female Bloodmage

This bundle is marked as pending. It has not been reviewed by a staff member yet.
Hello all this is my first attempt at this, here is a female bloodmage that I thought I would make for my self and decided to share.

I'm looking to improve myself so any pointers would help.

i have added the textures that i have used for the hair color and face if you wanted them, i have put the pathing on the upload, you can see it next to the texture picture on pathing.

thanks and enjoy!
Previews
Contents

bloodmage hair (Texture)

face texture (Texture)

Female bloodmage (Model)

Level 3
Really like the model but if possible id say change figure abit to be bit more thinn/femenine(justa bit- and maybe make chest abit rounder/more feel like a bust to me it feels/looks a bit to much like male chest still and isnnt that obvious on first sight its female bloodmage.

But still its a well done model already.

Level 8
I really like the concept and the intention, it's not bad at all but I feel like the face (and the model overall) is still a bit masculine due to the base you had.

Maybe some fews updates could be cool but overall very nice, love this work !

Level 3
i have made her smaller see if its better now, cheers

Looks better already!
though id still prolly edit chest/chestplate slightly to be a ltitle more noticable.
Like id say like the yellow lines under the upper green jewel id have them connect into the triangle shape the male bloodmage has.

Level 35
Hello again!
I used this model for a while now and I decide to take a better look at it.
Overall the model is spot on with just a few issues that can be notice
Her chest is too big. You can see from profile that it make the armor look real wierd (maby give her a smaller chest, but not too small :D )
1644446142535.png

Both the hair and shoulder collide with the big chest :D and the armor model looks wierd from the front as well
And on the leg side her legs might need to all be cut a bit
1644446379826.png

1644446625562.png

Please if you can repair those issue would be amazing.I realy like to use this model as a default instead of the mail version
1644446476338.png

Ardenaso

HD Model Reviewer
Level 32

Attachments

• Female Blood Mage hair diffuse.dds
    1.3 MB · Views: 59
  • Female Bloodmage_Ardenaso.mdx
    2.2 MB · Views: 39
  • Female Bloodmage_Ardenaso_portrait.mdx
    1.3 MB · Views: 41
Last edited: