• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Female Blademaster

This bundle is marked as pending. It has not been reviewed by a staff member yet.
A female blademaster variation made from a nightelf model entirely re-textured and with some arrangements to make her more orcish.

The portraits works well with female demon hunter voice set, or female satyr voice set, except for some lines.

Bladestorm works with this model.

Edits
02/10/21 : I fixed some issues with the head and the right hand in attack, stand 2 and victory anims
Previews
Contents

Female Blademaster (Model)

Icons (Icon)

Portrait (Model)

Very nice!
A couple of things I noticed in the 3D viewer:
She's got two Stand 2 animations, and two Death 1 animations, with the second one being very weird, it's like only her left forearm dies, lol.
Thanks for the review. These are thrash anims that I forget to remove. it's fixed !

Glad to be of service.
By the way, how'd you create your female orcs?
Well I used a Night elve model (runner) and changed the look of her face to make her look orcish. Under the screenshot below you can see in blue the dots that form the base model (night elve), in red those of the orc. I had to shorten and flatten his nose, shorten his ears, widen his jaw, strengthen his browbone and enlarge his mouth. I also enlarged his body and his muscles.

And of course there is also all the work I've made with the skin

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    97.3 KB · Views: 46
It looks great. Another beautiful work for the Orcs.
But I think the head could be greenish, it looks strangely black. Despite being a shaved hair, you could modify the texture trying to keep the head part in the same patterns of this WOW image itself:
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/2d/2f/6c/2d2f6c503d4eb93cf03954143e329e28.jpg
Problem is that this part of the skin which colors the skull is very small in the dds file and allows very few details. I will try on occasion but I am not confident. At a pinch I could also enlighting this part

Level 48
Well I used a Night elve model (runner) and changed the look of her face to make her look orcish. Under the screenshot below you can see in blue the dots that form the base model (night elve), in red those of the orc. I had to shorten and flatten his nose, shorten his ears, widen his jaw, strengthen his browbone and enlarge his mouth. I also enlarged his body and his muscles.

And of course there is also all the work I've made with the skin
Doesn't this completely break the Face FX? Does the portrait still talk?

Level 6
Ok this is really cool and i would love to use it but it's textures are not on the modal i have no idea how to make them go onto it and because of this i can't just tell the game "use this" and it works.

Ok this is really cool and i would love to use it but it's textures are not on the modal i have no idea how to make them go onto it and because of this i can't just tell the game "use this" and it works.
Hi, In world editor, you only have to import the model and the skins in the "import manager", and rename it by removing "wc3imported \". Then you've to choose a new units and give it the custom model.

the full tutorial is available here:

Level 6
Hi, In world editor, you only have to import the model and the skins in the "import manager", and rename it by removing "wc3imported \". Then you've to choose a new units and give it the custom model.

the full tutorial is available here:
Ok well I went threw I followed that it still failed to do it so I went and out found another one not as good but good enough it was pretty much just click load done also. Thank you for trying to help but ya the fact I have to do all that to make the skin work when other modals seem to be grad go and load I will have to skip this.