• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Felsong Escape :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Hello Guys !!
im posting there to see if someone can tell me if my trigger have leaks, i havn't Leaks Check, my computer bugg when i try to install them :( i know how to remove leaks, but on this trigger, i dont know ^^

[trigger=My Trigger]TerrainMoveUpdate
Events
Temps - Elapsed game time is 0.10 seconds
Conditions
Actions
Custom script: call RemoveLocation(udg_TerrainEffect[8])
Custom script: call RemoveLocation(udg_TerrainEffect[9])
Custom script: call RemoveLocation(udg_TerrainEffect[10])
Custom script: call RemoveLocation(udg_TerrainEffect[11])
Custom script: call RemoveLocation(udg_TerrainEffect[12])
Custom script: call RemoveLocation(udg_TerrainEffect[13])
Set TerrainType[8] = Northrend - Neige
Set TerrainType[9] = Dalaran - Marbre noir
Set TerrainEffect[8] = (Center of TerrainMove1 <gen>)
Set TerrainEffect[9] = (Center of TerrainMove2 <gen>)
Set TerrainEffect[10] = (Center of TerrainMove3 <gen>)
Set TerrainEffect[11] = (Center of TerrainMove4 <gen>)
Set TerrainEffect[12] = (Center of TerrainMove5 <gen>)
Set TerrainEffect[13] = (Center of TerrainMove6 <gen>)
[/trigger]

[trigger=And this]TerrainMove1
Events
Temps - Elapsed game time is 1.00 seconds
Conditions
TerrainType[8] Egal Ã* Northrend - Neige
Actions
Environnement - Change terrain type at TerrainEffect[8] to TerrainType[9] using variation 1 in an area of size 1 and shape Carré
Wait 1.00 seconds
Environnement - Change terrain type at TerrainEffect[9] to TerrainType[9] using variation 1 in an area of size 1 and shape Carré
Wait 1.00 seconds
Environnement - Change terrain type at TerrainEffect[8] to TerrainType[8] using variation 1 in an area of size 1 and shape Carré
Environnement - Change terrain type at TerrainEffect[10] to TerrainType[9] using variation 1 in an area of size 1 and shape Carré
Wait 1.00 seconds
Environnement - Change terrain type at TerrainEffect[9] to TerrainType[8] using variation 1 in an area of size 1 and shape Carré
Environnement - Change terrain type at TerrainEffect[11] to TerrainType[9] using variation 1 in an area of size 1 and shape Carré
Wait 1.00 seconds
Environnement - Change terrain type at TerrainEffect[10] to TerrainType[8] using variation 1 in an area of size 1 and shape Carré
Environnement - Change terrain type at TerrainEffect[12] to TerrainType[9] using variation 1 in an area of size 1 and shape Carré
Wait 1.00 seconds
Environnement - Change terrain type at TerrainEffect[11] to TerrainType[8] using variation 1 in an area of size 1 and shape Carré
Environnement - Change terrain type at TerrainEffect[13] to TerrainType[9] using variation 1 in an area of size 1 and shape Carré
Wait 1.00 seconds
Environnement - Change terrain type at TerrainEffect[12] to TerrainType[8] using variation 1 in an area of size 1 and shape Carré
Environnement - Change terrain type at TerrainEffect[13] to TerrainType[8] using variation 1 in an area of size 1 and shape Carré
Trigger - Run (This trigger) (checking conditions)
Trigger - Run TerrainMoveUpdate <gen> (checking conditions)
[/trigger]

Thx for your reply :p Edit : hmm i dont know if my thread is welcome here, Map development .... So sorry ;)

Deleted member 177737

D

Deleted member 177737

This should be posted in the Triggering forum, just PM a mod to get it moved.

Status
Not open for further replies.