• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Fel Orc-Peon - Derivatives

This bundle is marked as pending. It has not been reviewed by a staff member yet.
Fel Orc-Peon - Derivatives
"Ok, ok, me go back to work!"

Although still the lowest rank in orc society, the Felorc peons are an integral part of the evil war machine in Outland.
Strengthened by the consumption of additional demon blood, they only tend to react a little "stubbornly" to their work here and there,
which sometimes even leads to refusal to work.
But a violent threat from their overseers or the use of a booterang quickly puts these troublemakers back in action.

Here you go, I hope you like my new models for the Felorc peons.
If you notice any errors: Let me know here so I can fix it.

Again: The size of the bundle is larger than it is in the end due to multiple uploads of the same textures.
Have fun with the stubborn bastards!
Contents

FelOrc-Peon - Bleeding Hollow (Model)

FelOrc-Peon - Bleeding Hollow (Icons) (Icon)

FelOrc-Peon - Bleeding Hollow (Portrait) (Model)

FelOrc-Peon - Bonechewer (Model)

FelOrc-Peon - Bonechewer (Icons) (Icon)

FelOrc-Peon - Bonechewer (Portrait) (Model)

FelOrc-Peon - Dragonmaw (Model)

FelOrc-Peon - Dragonmaw (Icons) (Icon)

FelOrc-Peon - Dragonmaw (Portrait) (Model)

FelOrc-Peon - Laughing Skull (Model)

FelOrc-Peon - Laughing Skull (Icons) (Icon)

FelOrc-Peon - Laughing Skull (Portrait) (Model)

FelOrc-Peon - Shadowmoon (Model)

FelOrc-Peon - Shadowmoon (Icons) (Icon)

FelOrc-Peon - Shadowmoon (Portrait) (Model)

FelOrc-Peon - Shattered Hand (Model)

FelOrc-Peon - Shattered Hand (Icons) (Icon)

FelOrc-Peon - Shattered Hand (Portrait) (Model)

Level 9
You will be doing the Variants of the Riders, Kobos, Shamans/Dark Warlocks and buildings next?
He already released Dark Shaman/Fel Orc Shaman. There is a Fel Orc Salamander rider which is the Outland equivalent of a Kobo rider. He also has released Fel Orc Deathshaper (Necrolyte) and a Warlock type hero, Fel Orc Heresiarch. If not him I’m sure someone will come out with wolf rider variants however canonically I don’t think there were very many wolfriders left but a few clans that continued breeding wolves like the Bleeding Hollow clan you see in WoW TBC. The Fel Orc Shaman he created would be respectively associated with the Bleeding Hollow Clan but can be used universally for other clans. Deathshaper would be Shadowmoon clan.

Level 8
He already released Dark Shaman/Fel Orc Shaman. There is a Fel Orc Salamander rider which is the Outland equivalent of a Kobo rider. He also has released Fel Orc Deathshaper (Necrolyte) and a Warlock type hero, Fel Orc Heresiarch. If not him I’m sure someone will come out with wolf rider variants however canonically I don’t think there were very many wolfriders left but a few clans that continued breeding wolves like the Bleeding Hollow clan you see in WoW TBC. The Fel Orc Shaman he created would be respectively associated with the Bleeding Hollow Clan but can be used universally for other clans. Deathshaper would be Shadowmoon clan.
Oh ok. Sorry I got side tracked since I haven't been on here for so long atleast.

Level 9
Oh ok. Sorry I got side tracked since I haven't been on here for so long atleast.
Yeah I just got back on here not too long ago after awhile. Just wondering if the WE still crashes if one asset somehow ruins the entire map. I had to quit after patch 1.33 I think it was. It broke the WE.

Level 9
It looks good, but I wouldn't mind their green versions.
That will release in time with the assets created by the team behind Chronicles of the Second War and Chains of Conquest.

Edit: LorecraftDesigns on YT if you're not aware. Just scroll down their community page months back and you'll see how much determination and value they put into their work.

Last edited: