• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Fel Orc - Brawler

Fel Orc - Brawler
"COME ON! GET UP TO GET KNOCKED DOWN!"

The Brawlers of the Bonechewer Clan possess an insatiable hunger for blood, emerging as victors in hundreds of trials by combat!
Their training rooms are the Halls of Anguish in the Black Temple, where they vent their Red Rage almost constantly in wrestling matches and it rarely happens that they lose fights.
These mutated musclemen are uncouth and ruthless and when they go into battle for the Bonechewer Clan,
they rush towards the enemy head-on,
using their steel clubs to shatter armor and break underlying bones until only bloody heaps of their enemies remain...
which, to the dismay of the other Bonechewers, are barely edible due to all the metal and bone splinters.
Their skin has now become so swollen and insensitive to pain that if they are hit by arrows, these are basically just free acupuncture for them.

Here is my heavy infantry for the Bonechewer Clan.
As always: If you find any errors:
Report so I can revise it.
But I hope I didn't miss any!
Have fun with this mutated strongman!

Update, 11.13.:

I have fixed a few of the issues Fugrim noted:
The Brawler no longer sticks out his tongue when in "Stand Ready", his feet in "Stand 1" and "Stand 2" are now firmly on the ground
and the Loincloths now have a very slight animation of their own.
I don't have any suitable animation node for the hair, for now... there's just too much hair gel in it. ^^

Also I added the texture on the weapon again... I apparently accidentally deleted it from the diffuse and completely missed the mistake.
Previews
Contents

Fel Orc - Brawler (Model)

Fel Orc - Brawler (Icons) (Icon)

Fel Orc - Brawler (Portrait) (Model)

Reviews
Ardenaso
Disregard the previous request, I'm approving it now. RECOMMENDED !
Level 36
Hey. Great unique model. Not many fat orcs.
Some issues I spotted.
In Stand Ready 1 when look upclose you can see the face has a little problem :)
1699896175776.png

You can fix that with importing the nod movement from the Stand 1 to Stand Ready 1 for the face
1699896200756.png

Weapon needs to be set to TwoSided so you will not see it like that
Rest are minor but people do not look at them as crazy as I do :D
Missing animations for cloth and hair
Body not stable on the floor (he looks like he is on ice and fall into the earth)

Level 34
Hey. Great unique model. Not many fat orcs.
Some issues I spotted. [...]
Thanks for pointing out the errors to me!

Hello? Who is fat here? 😂
First I had an other model based on Grom's body, but it absolutely didn't have the feel I wanted for the model.
I wanted him to look more like he's on "Strong Man" than a bodybuilder... in the direction of Hafthor Björnsson or Eddie Hall. 😁