• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Fel Orc - Sharpshooter

Fel Orc - Sharpshooter
"Another ear for my necklace!"

A blunderbuss...not exactly what you think of when you think of the Fel Horde.
And there aren't many of them either.
Only a small elite cadre of the Shattered Hand-Clan is equipped with these weapons.
The origins of this force lie in the aftermath of the Second Great War. After Draenor was torn apart by the nefarious sorcery of Nerzhul.
The surviving dwarves of the Alliance expedition had taken some of these weapons with them on the expedition.
Although their use was limited, these weapons made a lasting impression on Kargath Bladefist.
And so, over the suffering of several captured dwarves, they came up with rough plans on how to make these weapons.
Although many of these are just conversions of the dwarven originals, the master smiths of the Shattered Hand-Clan have also managed to craft guns of their own. Paranoidly guarded from the other Clans, the Sharpshooters of the Shattered Hand are a feared sight on the Outland battlefields...

The blunderbuss is based on the ingenious design of the Dark Iron - Rifleman.
How did you come up with the idea of making a gun out of the used parts?
Again, a big shoutout to those who created this.
Previews
Contents

Fel Orc - Sharpshooter (Model)

Fel Orc - Sharpshooter (Icons) (Icon)

Fel Orc - Sharpshooter (Portrait) (Model)

Reviews
Ardenaso
Works well without any issues and the execution is very good. Good job! It's APPROVED! For HIGH QUALITY: I recommend changing Spell such that he throws something to the target instead, and adding a Spell Slam where he throws something to the ground...
Level 34
Works well without any issues and the execution is very good. Good job! It's APPROVED!

For HIGH QUALITY: I recommend changing Spell such that he throws something to the target instead, and adding a Spell Slam where he throws something to the ground beneath him
Also, instead of an "I'll throw something on the ground"-Spell, would it be ok too, to use an "I'll hit you in the face with my gun"-Spell? 😂

Level 12
I don't mind a fel orc with a rifle, but seeing all the comments about how it is not lorelike, I may advise you to change the firey bits of the rifle into more of a green fel fire. Then everyone can be happy, as Outland units had Fel Canons and all sorts of infernal machinations in lore. Some could have made it in the hands of fel orcs as well.
1682787429620.png

Level 6
I love Iron Horde-esque designs. I'd honestly love to see a fan sequel to Wc3 that was inspired by that sort of thing.

Level 8
I don't mind a fel orc with a rifle, but seeing all the comments about how it is not lorelike, I may advise you to change the firey bits of the rifle into more of a green fel fire. Then everyone can be happy, as Outland units had Fel Canons and all sorts of infernal machinations in lore. Some could have made it in the hands of fel orcs as well.
View attachment 432604
I wonder where do you see ''all the comments how it is not lorelike''. Except Rukisama who made a joke about 40k and maybe hawkknight taking about ''iron horde'' but I don't think it was necessary their point to say ''it's not loreful''. Maybe im wrong tho.

Anyways ! I think a fel version could be interesting, but the ''normal'' version is fine.