• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Feed Your Zergling

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
I think this update will please the judges.
-------------------
Feed Your Zergling is unlike any other map you have ever played. You build units, then send them to the tiled terrain to be eaten by your zergling. Your zergling will gain level-ups as it feeds. Feeding your zergling 15 of any one type of hero will give it a special ability. For example, if you feed your zergling 15 Demon Hunters, it will gain the ability evasion. After a predetermined number of minutes, the two team's zerglings will fight to the death, and the superior zergling will come out on top.
-------------------
Recomended Players: 1v1, 2v2, 3v3, 4v4
Map Size: 256X96
File Size: 96.5 KB
-------------------
!!CHANGES!!
-New Experience System
My new and improved experience system will likely bring ballance to my game. Instead of 150 bonus experience no matter what unit your zergling kills, I now have an equation to determine how much experience the unit is worth. This is the equation:
X= Experience Gained, G= Cost of unit in gold, W= Cost of unit in wood, T= Time unit takes to produce

X=1/2G+3/4W+3/4T

Workers give NO bonus experience. Heros only give 50 bonus experience, as they are meant to be for gaining special abilities.

-Attempted to improve terrain
-Added a command that allows players to see how many of one kind of hero their team's zergling has consumed.
-Added 5 different choices for how long the game can be.
-Removed useless upgrades/item shops

Keywords:
feed your zergling, zerg, amazing, fun, unique, hyralisk, co-operative, starcraft, 4v4, 3v3, 2v2, 1v1
Contents

Feed Your Zergling (Map)

Reviews
17:09, 29th Aug 2011 -Kobas-: Status: Rejected