• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Favroute Race...

Favroute Race

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
I was just playing a map when I realised I use Orc the most,
So I would like to know what race you use the most?
Don't be shy :thumbs_up:.
And could you please tell us why you like the race the most.

Level 24
I believe the profile setting is favourite organization, but I may be wrong. My favourite race is Naga, my favourite playable is NE. I don't really use any race the most; random ftw. Random owns every aspect of your life, no reason to not incorporate just a little more of it.

Level 24
Hmm, you people obviously know that in general, I have absolutely no eye for detail. When I notice something, it's raw luck and nothing else. Like when I mentioned I didn't know about the Vote link up at the top of the page, or (~ a year ago) when I completely missed the entire point of a post and made an absolute idiot of myself.

Level 26
Hmm, you people obviously know that in general, I have absolutely no eye for detail. When I notice something, it's raw luck and nothing else. Like when I mentioned I didn't know about the Vote link up at the top of the page, or (~ a year ago) when I completely missed the entire point of a post and made an absolute idiot of myself.

Holy crap our site has a vote link??

Level 27
"According to Rise of the Horde, these draenei who had been living on Azeroth for years were nicknamed "lost ones", and are still considered as draenei to others."
Taken from the site.
So it looks like they could be called either...
Oh well, I'm not about to get into an argument over wc3 lore, as I know little to none. Never even finished the wc3 campaign.
--donut3.5--

Level 1
I agree with NearbyHermit on the Dranei thing, but I like the original uncorrupted Dranei. (The Lost Ones look teribly ugly!) And there's something about those crystals I really like, plus the naaru, and I like their arcitecture too.

Level 24
I dont get why people dont agree with Darkey,sure i love the Draeneis.But we are the humans.The idea is i'm not a human slaughting beast lover.

See, that's descrimination. Why can't you be some beast that slaughters everything? Most vicious, "man-eating" lions and tigers and bears (ha! You were expecting "oh my," weren't you?!) are opportunistic hunters when they attack humans. So most other things would be the same, humans just care far more about other humans than nature. And even then, the attention isn't always positive for the receiver.

Level 9
What MySpaceBarBroke said. Just because I prefer the Humans in Warcraft III doesn't mean I hate everything that moves and breaths that isn't human. I'm a huge cat lover, hell, I even like animals better than humans.

But I don't really look at Taurens like animals, I just see them as some kind of mythical creatures, because that's what they are. Humans are no less roleplayable than any other races, deal with it.

Level 8
I really like the Naga for some reason, maybe it's the fact that a royal gaurd is the most powerfull unit in the Wc3 game... but anyway they are just awsome.

Level 9
They are really no more roleplayable either, because you make up your own rules and customs for each race.

Exactly, I never said they're anymore roleplayable. They're all pretty much even, I just happen to like playing as Humans in Warcraft III.

Status
Not open for further replies.