• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Favourite Youtube Lets player

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 21
I have been watching Youtube a lot,especially Let's plays.I was wondering:Do you have a favorite youtube let's player?Mine is JackSepticEye

Deleted member 212788

D

Deleted member 212788

Lobos JR, though he uses youtube as more of a database for previous runs through games (a lot of dark souls) and streams mainly.

Level 25
I'd say my favourite let's player is Jesse Cox. I also like TotalBiscuit (I mostly watch him for his reviews though, but I enjoy his Hearthstone videos too) and the Yogscast (that's right, it's not just 12 year olds who watch Yogscast, you judgmental bastards).

Level 6
I do remember Cr1tikal's Jurrasic Park playthrough was pretty hilarious. I actually forgot about him for a while. Thanks for reminding, I'm gonna watch him now.

Level 12
Im not watching any "Lets play" clips.
But i love watching people fail, helping each other and pranks
--------------------------
I have been watching an guy named: Ownage Pranks
On youtube for a lot of my time.
He is increadible funny!
He can do over 10 voices when he wants to, chinese, old man, The hood, western, james bond (the england voice) and some more =)
Search his name on youtube and i swear you will have a lot of fun :)!

Level 12
Achievement Hunter, EpicNameBro, Vaatividya, Veriax, Gopher, Yogscast (mostly watch civilization), Totalbiscuit, Oro and Peeve, Archengeia (Lorerunner now)

These are the ones i watch most for gameplay and commentary and they succeed for most part.

Level 14
In all honesty I don't enjoy Let's Plays very much (if I do watch a playthrough of a game it's for the game itself and I try to find a playthrough without commentary)

But I suppose if I had to pick one, it would be Angry Joe.

Status
Not open for further replies.