• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Favorite SSBB Final Smash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Mine would be Snakes Final Smash, The Grenade launcher is excellent at destroying enemies!

I have only played it a little bit, just a couple hours, and the only special character we had unlocked was Luigi. But after playing all the basic characters my favorite character and favorite ultimate smash would definitely be Ike's. I love the way he wacks them up in the air and then just totally beats the shit out of them before slamming them down to the ground in a fiery explosion, its totally smexy.

Level 3
Luigl's final smash is my most favorite. The Negative Zone can slow down time when characters are in it. The zone can cause random tauting, dizziness, and sleeping, and it deals damage over time. Luigi's attack increase damage and range which is very useful.

I killed all 3 opponents within the Negative Zone! I love it.

Level 5
Marth's FS is almost always a 1-hit KO, however it has strong potential to kill marth aswell if it misses.

Level 13
It can only kill Marth if he does it in the air and misses. If it's on ground, he'll just stop at the ledge. If there's anything blocking his path if he does it in midair, he'll be just fine.

Anyways, mine has to be Snake's, being a Snake mainer and all.

Also, fun glitch. On the bridge of Eldin when the bridge is coming back from the Twilight portal, do Jigglypuff's FS right where the bridge will be.

She'll stay at her ginormous size and fight at that size until you die, or do FS again and get it right.

Level 7
I like Lucario's (obviously) because although it doesn't do that much damage, it kills the heck out of wounded enemies
Link's and Toon Link's are the best if they hit, no doubt. Has ANYONE ever survived one of those?

Level 5
I have as Ike. Two in a row actually, but it left me totally devasted and I was swiftly silenced by Snakes Rocket Launcher. So i guess i didn't survive!:gg:

Level 13
Off topic: Speaking of Toon Link, anyone else think that Classic Zelda look he gets as one of his costumes is awesome?

On topic: Triforce slashes aren't hard to survive if you're a heavy character.

Level 7
Well, I always play as Lucario or Kirby, so I always die
Kirby's FS, by the way, sort of sucks. I doesn't do much damage, and although items come out, it doesn't fling the enemies far enough, so they can get items, too
If I'm horribly wrong, please correct me

Status
Not open for further replies.