• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Favorite Moderator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
dont call anyone a fag!
moderators may not post, please explain why you picked whoever you picked!

My favorite moderator is, Oz02, b-cuz, oz is a really cool, smart guy and he likes PEPSI more than coke, Also (i dont care what yall say) hes the fairest of the rest (except Darky since hes the admin )!!
Anyways, hes by far the coolest so stfu!
Dark Shadow is cool too...

Also remeber: Oz02 Ownz You!!!
no contest

-the opinion of Sir_Raziel

oz02, DarkShadow, Mecheon, VGsatomi, Panto, Sopho, Mock1, Tiki, Sansui, and Vexorian
No Offense to any mod!
Darky you are all of our favorites!

Level 6
No offense Sir_Raziel but this topic isnt nice, your telling your opinion to loudly and in offensive way, you could make it better topic if you werent telling your opinion such as - Oz (Pick here), Sopho (dont do it)....

i think all the moderator doing great job! Darky choose them wisely and couldnt find anyone else to do the job like them, they all awsome moderators!

Level 8
Dread, firstly the thing against sopho was a dare, and yes all mods are good but, i bet everyone in here (even darky) has a favorite mod! tell the truth u aint gonna hurt they're feelins. well unless they are little babies!

-opinion of sir_raziel

edit* sopho stuff all gone now!

Level 4
Mecheon bans ppl without hearing their reason. I voted oz! He helps noobs unlike someone HERE! (sorry I don't want to mention the name of the moderator..I might be banned, It's not sopho..sopho is kind)

Level 4
Sopho,Darkshadow,Vexorian. I like sopho/darkshadow becuase they take time outa there day to help people in need. vexorian because of his gosu spells =]

Level 25
I ban people cause they break the rules. I believe in ruthless judgement <_<

And sides, I've only banned 3 people so far... For posting requets in the models forum <_<;;;;

You post in the wrong place twice, you get banned. A warning just means "Do something wrong again and enjoy a week long banning"

So yes, I'm pretty sure I'm the best moderator...

*SHOT SHOT SHOT KICKED THROWN OFF CLIFF*

@_@

And posting requests in the models forum is a warnable offensive. Been one for a fair bit of time as well. Some people just learn the hard way

Level 5
Vexorian mainly because i work with spells and triggers

He is a god to me :D He always has an awnser. He has made some of the best and bug free spells on this site, and of course his Caster System that is one of the most useful things that you can download (if you make spells)
Woot that 1 vote for him is me :D

Level 12
I hate to take sides, and i think all the moderators are good. And im sure that there are members that would makew excellent moderators My point is..

Mecheon
Sopho
Oz02
(Order doesnt matter)

Level 1
bahh! i think most of the moderators overrate to many things. i see way to many crappy skins on this site that remain here just becuase its been downloaded 200 times by the maker of the skin. i believe that too many bad recolors and crappy jobs done in paint are seen on this site too much.

Level 7
i hate mecheon hes such a jerk!!1and i mean it your so mean!!!

BUT Vgatsomi is the best he is the nicest guy and i hope you reasd this hes so cool but mecheon on the other hand bans people he says hs banned 3 people hes a liar i no like 7 people that hate him cuz he banned them

but me and rtm can never be banned we overcome any ban even ip good luck to nayone who trys though =P

Level 8
Moderators!!!

hmmm i like all the moderatorz pretty much so i dont really have a favorite. n i dont really talk to n e of them. ive only talked to sopho and VGSatomi.

Oz-Hez pretty cool, everyone likez him

DarkShadow-Hez pretty cool too and nice

Mecheon-Everyone says he bans people but i dont really care, he didnt ban me!!! :D Hez a pretty coool guy!!

VGSatomi-Hez cool and he likez anime!!!! and hez really nice :D

Panto-I dont know to much about him

Sopho-Hez the reason i started my workshop!!! :D Hez one of my skinning workshop budz!! haha

Mock1-I dont really talk to him but i like his site!!! Well i think itz his site right??? wc3warehouse??? O yea and his skinz r really good!!

Tiki-The worst moderator on this site!!! He is a racist that dislikez asianz. How is Tiki a moderator???? Someone plz tell me!!!

Vexorian-I think vexorian is the best spell maker!!! I think hez pretty cool too!!! :D

Alright im done, thatz what i think about the moderatorz!! :D

Level 7
well everyone loves darky so darky dont count darky made this site he made everything on the site and availability to see all this stuff too

Level 5
The 1st Moderator Awards.-vote for your favourite moderator.

welll.............dis site has been on for ages, and i think our good moderators need to be rewarded with a nice big hug.

who do you think is the best moderator on this site. the whole site.

u should pick wisely, consider stuff like are there feedbacks helpful, are they funny or are they cool.

i have only put in the general forum and some other moderators only.

REMEMBER TO VOTE.

Level 23
Saikann said:
Dare i call for a NOOB sticker ?

I stand at your service.

stfu_noob.jpg

Level 11
Argh.

Tiki doesn't even deserve to be mentioned with the mods. I'm surprised he was tolerated for so long.

As for Rightfield...I tend to think of him as the sites "dirty little secret". The thing everyone knows about but no one talks about... :p

Btw, does anyone know what happened to Sopho? I haven't seen him active in months... :?

Level 16
I think it was something with his brother uninstalling wc3 or something... damn that stupid laptop. Well, Mecheon is an awesome mode, cynical and a comedic person. I can see why people chose the other mods, although not too clear with Gull's (I don't really know Gull, so what do I know? A simple poll, but you should have better put together the list. Raven is a bit too quiet, but alas, Vex should have had a place in there, and also Saikann

Level 12
Eusira said:
I can see why people chose the other mods, although not too clear with Gull's (I don't really know Gull, so what do I know?

Either I haven't been able to log on as much as i did before or you haven't seen much of my older posts.

@Saikann: Meh, so much for a comments moderator, lol. :roll:

Level 5
SeaGull1723 said:
Eusira said:
I can see why people chose the other mods, although not too clear with Gull's (I don't really know Gull, so what do I know?

Either I haven't been able to log on as much as i did before or you haven't seen much of my older posts.

@Saikann: Meh, so much for a comments moderator, lol. :roll:

how could u not know seagull, hez cool, and looks like

VGsatomi is leading the poll, ur so popular manz.

Status
Not open for further replies.