• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Favorite food

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
>_< of course i know that. you would have to be like this cat to not get it:
wtfcat1.jpg

Level 12
W.....T........F......
That is the weirdest cat i've ever seen
I'm eating a power bar right now soooo.......
Coockies and cream power bar and red bull are my favorite things

Level 10
Kerrigan said:
>_< of course i know that. you would have to be like this cat to not get it:
wtfcat1.jpg

:shock: crazy cat crazy cat crazy cat crazy cat crazy cat crazy cat crazy cat crazy cat crazy cat crazy cat crazy cat crazy cat crazy cat crazy cat crazy cat crazy cat crazy cat crazy cat crazy cat crazy cat crazy cat crazy cat crazy cat crazy cat crazy cat crazy cat crazy cat crazy cat crazy cat crazy cat crazy cat crazy cat crazy cat crazy cat crazy cat crazy cat crazy cat crazy cat crazy cat crazy cat crazy cat crazy cat crazy cat crazy cat crazy cat crazy cat crazy cat crazy cat crazy cat crazy cat :shock:

Level 13
yea, i kinda have a cat thing... they arnt as smart as dogs, but theyre a hell of a lot more fun to watch.
or, in the great words of Jim the duck tape guy;
"Want to raise your cats intelligence? Just duck tape it to the ceiling. In the meantime, go out and buy yourself a dog."
i duck tape everything, so i think its funny...

Level 10
Kerrigan said:
yea, i kinda have a cat thing... they arnt as smart as dogs, but theyre a hell of a lot more fun to watch.
or, in the great words of Jim the duck tape guy;
"Want to raise your cats intelligence? Just duck tape it to the ceiling. In the meantime, go out and buy yourself a dog."
i duck tape everything, so i think its funny...

ducktape the cat to the ceiling?

AWSOME!!!! yeah, dogs are the best pets, i have 2 :D

except, the whole smartness thing doesnt count for my boxer :roll: hes dumb as a pole :lol:

and i mean it!!! also, his ears are lopsided so when he looks at you, he looks funny, but cute :lol:

but then, hes only cute when you dont have food and hes not drooling all over you and staring at you, and he licks his lips and drool flies everywhere :shock:

thats just nasty, so when he does that, i just shove him away, but then.....he just comes back and looks at you as if saying,"what did i do?"

lol, hes so funny

Level 12
I've got a stray and hes mad goofy looking,
He does this weird thing where he cocks his head (as if he were saying wtf) and he looks like he was a puppy again
I love my dog

Level 13
HJAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
i love dumb dog stories!!! my dog run into walls chasing flies, and when ever he does, he sneezes, stands there, tilts his head, sneezes, and then goes after the fly again. once he catches it, he eats it...
he also eats his own crap, puts both his paws on your lap (hes a big dog too that can stand on his hind legs), and barks when no one is paying attention to him. PLUS, he begs for treats at 9:00. he actually knows what time it is...

Level 10
Kerrigan said:
HJAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
i love dumb dog stories!!! my dog run into walls chasing flies, and when ever he does, he sneezes, stands there, tilts his head, sneezes, and then goes after the fly again. once he catches it, he eats it...
he also eats his own crap, puts both his paws on your lap (hes a big dog too that can stand on his hind legs), and barks when no one is paying attention to him. PLUS, he begs for treats at 9:00. he actually knows what time it is...

he knows what time it is? LOL thats wierd

my boxer(joe) begs for anything.
whenever i get a little snack or something and sit on the couch, he stands there and drools on you, YUCK it gets annoying lol.

and then theres my other dog, shes really smart, but kinda old :( shes about 8, i got her a LONG time ago, lol, and i remember, my dad went to get milk, and came back with a dog lol

my mom looked like she was gonna faint lol

Level 13
my favorate is blood, human mainly

second would be a medium-rare cheese burger :D

but then again, i dont eat lunch because the food they have at my school is awful :p

Level 14
Food.

Well I made this thread because I want to know if you guys ever add stuff to food to make it taste better , It needs to be stuff that are unusual , But if you have to post something usual then go ahead.

Any ways here are mine.

Kebab pizza + Ketchup.

6371kebabpizza.png
+
4315id06517.png

It's quite rare that people eat Kebab Pizza with Ketchup , But I like it.

Corn Flakes + Chocolate Milk.

83215_bioland_organic.png
+
2891oboy-1000g.png

Well these are some of my own ''Food attachments''

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.