• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Favorite Animes

I can't get rid of this poll.

• Oh noes.

Votes: 19 51.4%
  • :0

Votes: 23 62.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mastif

M

Mastif

Re: Anime

I just saw Love Hina, its kinda funny but I also feel sorry for Urashima all the time *lol*
But what make me wonder most is how Narusagawa can use melee from a 200 meters distance

Mastif

M

Mastif

Hmm, I think i would go for Mutsumi too, Narusagawa is way to violent for me lol:)

Mastif

M

Mastif

But Mitsumi is too cheap, I would rather go for Motoko

Level 14

Makoto? The sword chick? Dude, she is crazy!

Mitsume is not cheap, she is very forgetful and airheaded, thus funny to be around. No matter what you do, she would make you look very intelligent and coordinated, like Usagi from the Sailor Senshi, only pretty and smart.

Mastif

M

Mastif

But isnt it kinda spooky to have a girlfriend who just faint every now and then?? Motoko is very strong and has personality.

Level 3
Anyonw watching anime?

like it says, what anime, etc. i'm asking, because i'd like to download and watch some anime, but dont know which one is cool etc. i <3 slayers, best anime so far for me :)

Level 3
dont like some 10 years old kids playing around being ninjas and stuff (naruto) but i heard bleach is good

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

Get Backers, awesome stuff. And hilarious.

Peace Maker Kurogane, pretty cool, and funny at times.

Trigun, one of my personal favorites. Great action, hilarious comedy, and great storyline.

Hellsing, also at the top of my list, it's just awesome in all aspects. Vampires and such.

Evangelion, very thought provoking, good action, but not for the weak minded, it is EXTREMELY intense, especially near the last few episodes. Trust me, it's good, but only if you can handle it.

Zoids, another of my favorites, it's hilarious, giant fighting animal robots, tournaments, wars, great storyline and characters.

I've seen a few in my time.

Level 5
God... there is too much anime,

there's some great anime:
CaseClosed(Meitantei-Conan),Mythcal Detective Loki Ragnarok, Magister Negima, Gundam Seed, Gundam Seed Destiny, Goddanar, Naruto, FMA First & second round, Full Metal Panic 1 & 2, Keroro 1 & 2, Kekkaishi, Midori no hibi, Hime Zwei, Simoun, Maria is watching us, Zorori, Gintama, Inuyasha, Hikaru no go, Evangelion Neo Genesis, Shaman King, etc.

I've watch all of the DVD...:infl_thumbs_up: I'm Anime Freakinz Maniac...

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

Oh yeah, Shaman King was a great one.

Level 3
watched shaman king on TV and it was great one indeed, and fallen angel, i didn't wanted you to list all animes, only some good ones :S like chriz did (for example!)

Level 5
OMG... i'm not list all animes, there is a thousand of anime go to http://www.animenewsnetwork.com

if u cant go there maybe still maintenance...

i've watch all the anime and some greats anime was:
..... WTF see my post on page 1 .....

if u want me to mention all anime will need 2 write it all.... don't rate me low about anime, i've a manga and anime big library on my house... i called it "animangas heaven"...

Level 45
heh, i dont like anime much, only the one with monsters,were-animals or people killing there friends or such, like betrayal.

I like the creations of digimon though, the new series got so crap though... its too marshmellow for me now.

Never dis my young bro though, specially on anime, he bites.
Hes a Naruto fan.

When i was younger my siblings and me were dbz watchers and fans, now it totally sucks since they..just keep dying and coming back and ..well like..superman..but..gay as in, bad and boring and stupid..

I havnt seen Van hellsing, but i am interested in it, iv seen some episodes of bleach.

But how the heck can you dl so much? fast dl rate and no cap? Cause like...5 eps for me is like half a gig and 2 days of downloads.

Level 5
Heh, even there is a great manga, but when they create it on anime.... it's horrible, just like : Flame of Recca, Get Backers, Fushigi Yuugi, etc. ( WTF Deen studio can't create a better anime?? i hope sunrise inc can )

Also my chillhood anime: DBZ GT ( Original DBZ is sux ), Digimon 1 & 2 and Frontier ( Digimon Tamers / 3's bad at all ), Pokemon GCeA & Johto Journey, and the greatest anime = DORAEMON :p LOL WTF OMG am I crazy???

Level 4
What Anima Do You Like!

Hello i'm a big fan of anima - japanese based or American based they
both kickass any way i would like to know who here loves it or
hates it and what shows do u like??

heres a few that i love !!!!
My Fav anima is :
Ghost in the Shell Stand alone complex
The Very first Gundom Wing
The very first Zoids
Cowboy bebop
and a couple of others -

Level 6
Its spelt Anime xD

And heres the ones I like:
-Naruto
-Full Metal Alchemist

When I was young I use to watch DBZ, but after a while it just got boring, it was all

''OMG I IZ EVIL!'' ''OMG HE IZ EVIL!'' ''OMG I IZ GONNA HAXX AND KILL YOU KK?'' ''KK U DO DAT!'' ''OMFG HE HAXXED AND KILLED ME!'' ''OMG IM SUPER ARENT' I?'' ''LOL UR NOT I ARE SUPER!'' ''OMFG UNPOSSIBLE! HE DEFEATED ME OMFG!!! i hate my life!''
and then it was
''OMFG I PUNCH KIDS'' ''OMFG HE PUNCHES KIDS!'' ''OMFG IM GONNA GO KILL MYSELF'' ''KK YOU CAN DO DAT! I JUST GO WATCH AND SEE TEH PRETTEH FIREWORKS!'' ''KK'' ''OMFG RANDOM PERSON COME WHIT ME WE WATCH SOME PRETTY FIREWORKS LOL!'' ''KK SOUNDS FUN!''
then it was
''LOLZ IM GONNA DEFEAT J00!'' ''KK YOU CAN DO DAT WHILST I STAND HERE AND DO NOTHIN!'' ''KKTHNXBAI!''
then it was
''KK IM GONNA GO LIEK DIE COS THERES NO PIEZ FOR ME!'' ''Noooooo!'' ''YEEEEEEES'' ''...'' ''LOL''
then it was
''OMFG A LADY KILLED ME'' ''OMFG A LADY KILLED MY FATHER'' ''OMFG ITS SO UNPOSSIBLE!''

Its so Zzzzzz.....-.-

Last edited:
''OMG I IZ EVIL!'' ''OMG HE IZ EVIL!'' ''OMG I IZ GONNA HAXX AND KILL YOU KK?'' ''KK U DO DAT!'' ''OMFG HE HAXXED AND KILLED ME!'' ''OMG IM SUPER ARENT' I?'' ''LOL UR NOT I ARE SUPER!'' ''OMFG UNPOSSIBLE! HE DEFEATED ME OMFG!!! i hate my life!''
and then it was
''OMFG I PUNCH KIDS'' ''OMFG HE PUNCHES KIDS!'' ''OMFG IM GONNA GO KILL MYSELF'' ''KK YOU CAN DO DAT! I JUST GO WATCH AND SEE TEH PRETTEH FIREWORKS!'' ''KK'' ''OMFG RANDOM PERSON COME WHIT ME WE WATCH SOME PRETTY FIREWORKS LOL!'' ''KK SOUNDS FUN!''
then it was
''LOLZ IM GONNA DEFEAT J00!'' ''KK YOU CAN DO DAT WHILST I STAND HERE AND DO NOTHIN!'' ''KKTHNXBAI!''
then it was
''KK IM GONNA GO LIEK DIE COS THERES NO PIEZ FOR ME!'' ''Noooooo!'' ''YEEEEEEES'' ''...'' ''LOL''
then it was
''OMFG A LADY KILLED ME'' ''OMFG A LADY KILLED MY FATHER'' ''OMFG ITS SO UNPOSSIBLE!''
That's the reason why I don't watch any anime at all.

Level 25
Lesse now...

Zoids Fuzors, for a semi-accurate portrayal of zoid conflict and not messing to hell with the rest of the continuity as a whole unlike the rest
Azumanga Daioh subbed version, just cause my sister has the DVDs and its craaaaaazy, in a good way

And that's it. I do watch G1 Transformers, but that isn't anime. That's good ol' 80s style cartoons. And awesome

Level 25
Fuzors was worth watching? I assumed it wouldn't be.

Perhaps I shall torrent it right now...

Its generally hated by most of the fanbase because it takes an immense number of cracks at them. Also, because half the fanbase at the time were in the belief that the Konig Wolf, a prominant zoid, was an uber-doom zoid capable of saving the world, destroying any zoid within a ten mile radius, and making bitchin' parfraits

Then the show displayed the Konig for what it really is: An overglorified sniper. The zomgKONIG fans were not impressed

Then you get to the group who likes it because they don't take Zoids seriously and because they care about the oft-ignored fiction on the boxes

Level 4
hey chriz. wats that zoid called ?? the one under your name

??
in the secound Zoids show i think Van?? called it zeek ???
hell i havent seen zoids since 2003.. or 2002 ?? ....

Level 4
yea plus all they used to do was screem like ahhhhh ehhhhhh
ohhhhhh and make stupid puns!!!!

i'm talking about dragon ball z k...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.