• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

fav type of video game

whats your fave type of video game?

• platform

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • movie videogame

• command and conquer

• heh video games are for nerds, um not that im saying that im one. ahem..

• fighting

• dance dance revolution

• counterstrike

• other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Rpg for Me

i play them partly for the story (like reading a book that you can control) and some time when the have a cool battle system like Tales of Symphonia currently my second fav game next to warcraft

Level 13
i love rpgs like gauntlet legends and D2, but also some fps and tps (third person shooter) like avp (1 - primal hunt) and jedi academy.

Level 12
Depends on my mood
RPG-as a major time waister
Simple and Fun (megaman, Sonic, Mario)- Any time
Shooting games- During times when Me and some freinds couldn't do much else :lol:

Level 4
I love playing RPG(role-playing game) and RTS(Real-time strategy).

Specially my favorite game..Chaos Legion and CnC Generals. They rock!
Well counter-strike is my favorite action game before
but now I switched to Quake3 Arena.

Level 5
I mostly play RTS and FPS, and i recently discovered how good the RPGs are.. Huh i missed a lot by ignoring them for so long.

Perhaps my favourite game is SC. I used to like WK3 more than SC, but 1.17 made me disappointed... I rather just make maps for WK3, coz i think this is the most modder-friendly game i've ever seen. Tho i think blizz made a terrible thing with that 1.17, WK3 owns every RTS so far (except SC).

Level 5
Huh 63% voted for RPG...

Well i think it represents that WC3 mostly made RPG fans to buy it. Tho i'm rather RTS/FPS fan, i like RPGs too.
Perhaps the reason why WC3 became so popular is because it's the mix of RPG and RTS. It inspired both gamestyle's fans to play with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.