• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Fan's Forgotten Shit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 51
Fan's Forgotten Rubbish

attachment.php

Lost interest in it. a long time now. the stand hit was supposed to be the Spell animation, where he slams his guitar. wasn't able to place the guitar in that animation right.

attachment.php

You can find it's normal opposite in the model section. Wasn't able to get it done to my wishes

attachment.php

Edited out of the fel orc raider portrait. Was never able to find/create a fitting body for it though

attachment.php

Kind inspired by Cavmans male - female transformations. lost interrest in it though

attachment.php

Same as the archmage

attachment.php

Inspired by some pics I saw for the wow cata goblin car. I may be releasing it, when I find some fitting textures for it.

attachment.php

One of my coolest works (imo) I've done only with vertex modifier (I use MDlvis instead now). Is still lacking a proper wrap. Thought it would be a cool idea to make a thiny naga. Was made BEFORE Mishas naga caster. :3

attachment.php

Just played around with the blue felguard texture. Thought it would look somehow cool, but had no idea what it should be. ^^

attachment.php

Already had this idea when I started modelling, though I wasn't able to do anything like that back then. I just wrapped the farseer texture to the blademaster had, to make an even more older blademaster :D.

attachment.php

There are space orc infantries, space orc airplanes and helicopters, but no ships! I'm lacking in creativity to complete the model though.

attachment.php

Tried to use the sea giant head for an orc. worked out pretty well, though, I'm in need of ideas to finish it. Shoulderplates are made from scratch with the undead airbarge texture.

attachment.php

Was thinking of some sort of corrupted goblin, that got mutated because of some experiments. still lacking of ideas for him. but I really like him though.

attachment.php

Was cnping GF's idea back than. Now I find it really sad that I stole it more or less from him, so I never continued it

attachment.php

Same as the goblin mount. I copied the piggy from the beastmaster to the raider skeleton. Still lacking in ideas for it

:ogre_hurrhurr:

Attachments

• Bristlebackrocker.JPG
    Bristlebackrocker.JPG
    36.4 KB · Views: 1,312
  • Cruzifixshotgun.JPG
    Cruzifixshotgun.JPG
    17.3 KB · Views: 1,224
  • Felorcface.JPG
    Felorcface.JPG
    39.8 KB · Views: 1,932
  • FemaleArchmage.JPG
    FemaleArchmage.JPG
    44.2 KB · Views: 1,695
  • FemalePaladin.JPG
    FemalePaladin.JPG
    48.6 KB · Views: 2,348
  • GoblinCar.JPG
    GoblinCar.JPG
    44.9 KB · Views: 3,150
  • Naga.JPG
    Naga.JPG
    57.5 KB · Views: 2,405
  • Noidea.JPG
    Noidea.JPG
    34.2 KB · Views: 1,488
  • OldBlademaster.JPG
    OldBlademaster.JPG
    36.8 KB · Views: 1,886
  • OrcBattleship.JPG
    OrcBattleship.JPG
    27 KB · Views: 1,211
  • OrcWarlock.JPG
    OrcWarlock.JPG
    41.3 KB · Views: 5,458
  • PinkGoblin.JPG
    PinkGoblin.JPG
    38.9 KB · Views: 1,224
  • SpaceCentaur.JPG
    SpaceCentaur.JPG
    42.6 KB · Views: 619
  • Spacecentaurminigun.JPG
    Spacecentaurminigun.JPG
    18.8 KB · Views: 181
  • SpacePala.JPG
    SpacePala.JPG
    48 KB · Views: 1,230
  • Worgenmount.JPG
    Worgenmount.JPG
    28.3 KB · Views: 1,405
Level 51
Cool. I like the space centaur, but I don't see how you would animate him considering he's using a bow.

He's using an axe if you look at the hands

Both false. :p

Somehow the thread got bugged, and he didn't show the [ hidden] with the space centaur picture, where it says, that the minigun is his weapon :)
I've already tried transfering the Marine Attack animation to the centaur, and it actually worked ^^ But the minigun placement bugged me so I scraped it.

Level 10
Both false. :p

Somehow the thread got bugged, and he didn't show the [ hidden] with the space centaur picture, where it says, that the minigun is his weapon :)
I've already tried transfering the Marine Attack animation to the centaur, and it actually worked ^^ But the minigun placement bugged me so I scraped it.

Holy Shrek

Status
Not open for further replies.