• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Fallout 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
Over the years, since Fallout 3 came and went, I've often had this small hole in my heart, longing for another true love. Today, it seems like I can finally start over, a new beginning in my life.... The hole is finally starting to mend as I have seen the beauty that is Fallout 4. Only time will tell if it can satisfy the longing of something special in my life. Fallout 4 - are you that true love?

Can't wait for E3!

Level 9
No nuclear winter.... okay.....
They should remove the item durability, its hard looking you favourite item broke.

Level 6
I don't care what people say about this. There are already some bad rumors, idk how people can build an opinion about the game already. But for me, this is EXACTLY like in the end of 2010, when they showed us the Skyrim trailer. This gives me goosebumps, and all of me, wants all of this.
Amazing trailer, amazing game, amazing company.
This will soak up my life completly! Pre-Ordered at the moment, as I finished the trailer, and I'm usually totally against doing that.
I hope that the modding possibilities will be close to Skyrim.
If so, I'll have no doubts that this will be a game to play for another 3-5 years.

No nuclear winter.... okay.....
They should remove the item durability, its hard looking you favourite item broke.

One word: Modding

Level 39
Holy mother of fuck that conference was awesome. Bethesda just won E3.

200_s.gif

Level 11
Another interesting thing from Fallout came from Microsoft's press conference in which Todd Howard announced Mods developed on PC will be playable on Xbox One. Not sure on details, but it seemed like a cool addition.

Is anyone getting the Pipboy edition?

On another note, let's just go ahead and give Bethesda Game of the Year now.

Level 9
Another interesting thing from Fallout came from Microsoft's press conference in which Todd Howard announced Mods developed on PC will be playable on Xbox One. Not sure on details, but it seemed like a cool addition.

Is anyone getting the Pipboy edition?

On another note, let's just go ahead and give Bethesda Game of the Year now.
Still a long way to go, partner. Don't judge anything until it comes out.

Level 9
He wasn't judging anything.

Only 5 months left until Fallout 4 is released. This is actually not that long..

Im afraid that GOTY title will belong to The Witcher 3, since its release came out before Fallout 4.

Level 11
Oh please, Witcher 3 wishes it could be as good as Fallout. ProjectRed has taken it's notes from the king of open world RPG's, Bethesda. Witcher 3 was good, but it doesn't stand a chance against fallout 4.

Just like when Witcher 2 came out and was considered a great game, then Skyrim happened and took GOTY from them. It'll happen again.

Oh please, Witcher 3 wishes it could be as good as Fallout. ProjectRed has taken it's notes from the king of open world RPG's, Bethesda. Witcher 3 was good, but it doesn't stand a chance against fallout 4.

Just like when Witcher 2 came out and was considered a great game, then Skyrim happened and took GOTY from them. It'll happen again.

we'll see what happens, my bet is on Fallout 4.

Level 11
Originally Posted by nhs325
Well, let's consider if it comes out SOON enough......

Soon enough eh?

Skyrim came out 11.11.11 and got game of the year, so how is Fallout 4 coming out in the same month a day earlier going to affect it's capability of winning?

If anything, releasing a game later is more beneficial because it's what's on everyone's mind, since it is newer when game of the year awards go out.

Granted, there are many game of the year awards that go out and Witcher 3 will surely get some, but overall GoTY should go to Fallout 4.

Status
Not open for further replies.