• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Fallout: New Vegas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
fallout-new-vegas.jpg

Plus, there's a trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7xME0aFbC4

Anyone else psyched about it?

Level 4
Its cool, but i hope for gods sake that they dont recycle the graphics. Fallout 3 is a very good game but to me, the graphics were ugly

Level 11
DaedraEater!!!! meh i liked it when bethesda made Elder Scrolls... i didnt really enjoy the fallout series much... Morrowind and Oblivion in my opinion were still better... but with fewer RPG's like that of which bethesda makes... im still gonna have to get this :D hehe

Level 17
Its cool, but i hope for gods sake that they dont recycle the graphics. Fallout 3 is a very good game but to me, the graphics were ugly

Fallout New Vegas is a spin of and not a new game, it will use the same engine as Fallout 3 and the graphics will be the same. (They will introduce new monsters and such though, new super mutants etc so there will be new models and skins. However the game itself has the same graphics.)

Status
Not open for further replies.