• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

DEMACIA in different languages! Check it out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Last edited:
Level 24
Nice, but would you not be able to get in a little more Champions since there are more than just Jarvan and the two siblings who come from Demacia. I haven't played that many champions from Demacia but I know for a fact that Shyvana says "The enemies of Demacia will fall!"

Level 5
Nice, but would you not be able to get in a little more Champions since there are more than just Jarvan and the two siblings who come from Demacia. I haven't played that many champions from Demacia but I know for a fact that Shyvana says "The enemies of Demacia will fall!"

You are right there are more heroes from Demacia, but they don't have the typical "Demacia!" shout as these 3.

Level 24
You are right there are more heroes from Demacia, but they don't have the typical "Demacia!" shout as these 3.

Fair enough, what do you have in mind for upcoming videos you could make the same but with other locations such as Freljord?

Status
Not open for further replies.