• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

FallenOneByrysnt11

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.

The Fallen One

The Fallen one is a Common Diablo 2 creep, it used to be roaming in the dungeons, and will run if it's teammate killed.

Comparison

185996-albums5020-picture50699.gif

this one is from diablo 2
that's explain why the color scheme didn't match

Change Log

1.0 - Uploaded
1.1 - Fixed the body, and decay bone animation
1.2 - forgot to change the internal name

Disclaimer

Feel Free to Edit, share, upload to other site, but remember to put my name as the author

Author Note

give comment and rate,
Regards,
rysnt11

Keywords:
D - 2, Diablo 2, Diablo, Fallen, creep, faleen, grunt-like
Contents

FallenOneByrysnt11 (Model)

Reviews
12:30, 10th Aug 2011 Frankster: Well, this model edit is pretty bad. The wrap of the main body is just gross and has lots of rough edged on the sides and on the top. The head is very bad, it is small in size has a very bad wrapping and is not...

M

12:30, 10th Aug 2011
Frankster:

Well, this model edit is pretty bad.
The wrap of the main body is just gross and has lots of rough edged on the sides and on the top.
The head is very bad, it is small in size has a very bad wrapping and is not properly connected to the rest of the body.
The weapon and shield does not match the rest of the colour scheme.
Furthermore this model does not have a proper Death Bone animation. The body just sticks in the air - that is wrong.

Also, it is very flamboyant and egoistic to write in such big font. I mean seriously.

Also, do not multi-upload your model after this rejection. If you want it approved, fix it,send me a message and I reopen the thread. As easy as that.

DonDustin: the model seems fine to me now, but you should still improve the wrap of the head, it is still quite lacking

Level 14
only thing i doesnt look well to me is the "shield" that looks like a plank

Level 22
Is it just me, or did Frankster's evaluation of this sound really shitty, almost as if he is specifically going after Rynst11, I think it looks fine, the wrap could use a little work, along with the head, but other than that it's good.

Last edited:
Level 11
I agree with xRiotZx. His evaluations was quite bad and the model is not as bad as its made out to be. Just a few minor fixes along with the death animation

Level 49
the wrap of the head could use some love. the eyes wrap around the side of his head. Also, the horns could use some texture too. you can use the lich skin for the horns. you can also try tinting his body to be redder to match the original Diablo fallen one.
that'll be all ^_^
3/5

Level 7
Is it just me, or did Frankster's evaluation of this sound really shitty, almost as if he is specifically going after Rynst11, I think it looks fine, the wrap could use a little work, along with the head, but other than that it's good.

^^ i agree with you on this.. i have seen ALOT worse on this site and this is unacceptable??

meh.. i see more details in that pixel unit than in the model.... there are a lot of things that could be changed here; firstly; he is generally thinner, he actually has a belt, he wears a tribal loincloth/kilt thing, it has dark bracers on arms and legs, and does not wear shoes, his bludgeon actually has two rows of spikes around it, 4 spikes each and actually not that sharp, and his shield looks like it's made with uneven and rough peaces of wood, and not with perfect two-by-fours. and shoulderpad.. it could be smaller and.. softer material? or actually removed..

so yeah.. this could use a good rework.. and a little more taste..

Level 3
I like that model! it is awesome and cool! I hope it will get approved. XD

Maybe if someone can look at the model and see the good things on it instead of looking at a picture and saying that it sucks, we get it approved, tough is quite useful for Dungeon Stages... Im going to use it for one my melee maps as well...