• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece!🔗 Click here to enter!

Faction Title above units

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Hello all, just a quick question.

I'm wondering how to toggle faction names above units. By faction names I mean the player name that floats above a unit when you mouse over it. For example, if I were to name Player 2 "Imperial Citizens," when I scroll over the unit I want "Imperial Citizens" to show up.

I've got it working on one map, but I can't seem to get it working for another, and I can't figure out what the difference is. Any help?

EDIT: Problem solved, just needed to check "Fixed Player Settings" under the Force Properties menu.

Level 4
you cant really make a text disappear or appear when you scroll up or down, as you cant detect it. unless, you meant moving camera by scrolling.

Status
Not open for further replies.