• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Extra Races Project

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Rise of the Races

Hey guys! This is the map I re-started and need a team.
I make a poll about what races there should be, but HW merge it

Info about the map :
Good :

- Human
- Orc
- Night Elf
- Dwarf and Goblin
- High Elf
- Ogre

Evil :

- Undead
- Demon/Burning Legion
- Blood Elf
- Satyr/Corrupted Elf
- Chaos Orc
- Naga

Neutral :

- Nerubian
- Twisting Nether
(I will upgrade the standard race too)
I know there's so much, but like Naga or Satyr, you can find a bunch of model in the editor
Icon Maker :
-

Triggerer :
-

Modeler :
-

Tester :
-

Ideas
This project started really long time ago, but I re-started this.
If you would like to be a team, just post it here or message me.

If you have ideas, please post it here. If I like your Idea, I will add your Idea and your name at the Idea section.

I will be posting updates and I will tell if a race is finished.

This project map is Riverrun (9)

This project is 0% done
Still need a team

This is my task to complete :
- Work on Ideas
- Make couple hero
- Arrange the unit in place (Like what unit in barrack)

I think there something I may do, and there's no need for terrainer

This map name is :
Rise of the Races
Can anyone help me with this name?

Thx for reading this.

Last edited:
Level 8
Hmm... You should do some work yourself...
Are you that lazy to not even make a little progress on this?
Ugh... No offense but work a bit...
And Nagas and Nerubians aren't neutral... And Leave out Twisting Nether.. Use either Daemons or Eredar. High Elves are Blood Elves FYI. And Worgen should be a race too... ^^

And triggers as in? custom spells? I don't like that in melee maps. Make some simple MUI spells, that's it and don't use too much custom models...

And PM me if you need me to brainstorm or need help with some triggers.

Level 9
I request you not to make Forsaken. People conjure up bullshit in the name of Forsaken, and it is irritating. Besides, Forsaken = Undead. The only difference: Forsaken are not under control of the Lich King. Hence, Forsaken and Undead cannot be on the same side. Kiljaeden is against the undead, and the Satyr have no connection. Ofcourse I am assuming that you are going lore-based.

Level 5
about two post above, I agree. I working on the chaos orc first, and hope that it's gonna be done next week, I will do some triggers too, and forsaken still under-thinking, nut about Twisting Nether too, I think I chance it too, I not doing some work cause I'm in process to get to middle school, sorry.

Level 6
Lol Naga,Fel Orcs,blod elfs,demons are on the same side.....their are agins unded,some rebeled demons and that is all man.
Orc and Humans one side if you are using WoW lore than split them in Horde and Alienc find it on wikia.
WOW melee can be the name.....

Status
Not open for further replies.